Lockdown.

Won’t be as harsh as last time. Won’t effect construction, it’s hospitality, retail etc on the whole, schools will still be on etc.

Won’t be as harsh as last time. Won’t effect construction, it’s hospitality, retail etc on the whole, schools will still be on etc.
But this time they will need to stipulate if construction suppliers can go on,bg plant closed and supply issues are still here,plumbers tell me some stuff they are still having issues with,and i say it will effect construction to a extent with supplies in some shape or form.

It was obvious another lockdown was guna happen didnt need hector to tell us! Still not a crashed economy tho as of yet that he predicted
crashed economy sadly unfourtanetly has landed it is here now, and getting worse every single day,

But this time they will need to stipulate if construction suppliers can go on,bg plant closed and supply issues are still here,plumbers tell me some stuff they are still having issues with,and i say it will effect construction to a extent with supplies in some shape or form.
I Agree it was too slack before with the criteria for industries working.
You’d think he’d be very clear with his list of industries as he’ll have to crack the furlough back up. A lot of components come from China, China’s now booming, and I can’t see there being shortages again as lessons have been learnt and supply chains maintained. Maybe I’m being naive but I’m not over concerned about material shortages and we buy a lot.

Cheer up lads, I'm feeling better.
20201031_181819.jpg

Nah I’m lying, my half cousins mate who works at the post office, well his uncle franks middle son paints the railings at number 10, he finds out all sorts.
I think Frank's middle son would be more trust worthy than the shower of shite we refer to as politicians.

Bojo who said closing fire stations in London and reducing fire fighters wouldn’t be an issue as they’d fight fires smarter and they had better prevention measures , that worked out well