Left wing anti semitism

Members online

No members online now.
That’s a bit rich after John Prescott used to travel in an armoured official limosine two hundred yards so his wife’s new hair do didn’t get ruined. No I don’t have a link and he was a left of centr not blairite mp

That’s a bit rich after John Prescott used to travel in an armoured official limosine two hundred yards so his wife’s new hair do didn’t get ruined. No I don’t have a link and he was a left of centr not blairite mp
Found one for you :) save you reading it all I grabbed this from the article "John Prescott, the deputy prime minister, is the only cabinet minister to be allocated a Jaguar without armour plating. His cabinet colleague, Paul Murphy, the Northern Ireland secretary, has an armour plated Jaguar XJ6 with full police protection."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2002/dec/18/uk.houseofcommons

Found one for you :) save you reading it all a grabbed this from the article "ohn Prescott, the deputy prime minister, is the only cabinet minister to be allocated a Jaguar without armour plating. His cabinet colleague, Paul Murphy, the Northern Ireland secretary, has an armour plated Jaguar XJ6 with full police protection."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2002/dec/18/uk.houseofcommons
Hey thanks for that, how do you find them and put a link on here? Sorry about the armoured plating f**k up, I thought he had two Jaguars hence the two jags nickname

Found one for you :) save you reading it all I grabbed this from the article "John Prescott, the deputy prime minister, is the only cabinet minister to be allocated a Jaguar without armour plating. His cabinet colleague, Paul Murphy, the Northern Ireland secretary, has an armour plated Jaguar XJ6 with full police protection."

I think I might have got it.
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/PHEW...pounds+150,000+limo+..+and+this...-a085080667

It was a ministerial car a armoured one at the cost of 150,000 pound that’s what the link was about for me, I was just going by his nick name about having two jags I personally don’t care how many cars he has, my original point was that he had an armoured limousine the short trip was in a minesterial car in 1999 and it was 250 yards form the party conference where he was giving a speech in his role of transport minister telling the conference that people needed to drive less some time after this he made a point of walking in front of the cameras I hasten to add. I guess my real point is no matter what side of the political divide , when they come to power, they become greedy and selfish

It was a ministerial car a armoured one at the cost of 150,000 pound that’s what the link was about for me, I was just going by his nick name about having two jags I personally don’t care how many cars he has, my original point was that he had an armoured limousine the short trip was in a minesterial car in 1999 and it was 250 yards form the party conference where he was giving a speech in his role of transport minister telling the conference that people needed to drive less some time after this he made a point of walking in front of the cameras I hasten to add. I guess my real point is no matter what side of the political divide , when they come to power, they become greedy and selfish
He drops his missus at the hairdressers in the company car, not really news is it? I remember it vaguely and I know which paper would of ran it lol he could of been off to somewhere else next? I think you chose the wrong MP for abusing his powers or gathering wealth, there are far more you could of chosen to make a proper point :)

He drops his missus at the hairdressers in the company car, not really news is it? I remember it vaguely and I know which paper would of ran it lol he could of been off to somewhere else next? I think you chose the wrong MP for abusing his powers or gathering wealth, there are far more you could of chosen to make a proper point :)[/QUOTE
You are not remembering this correctly
Edit
Integrated transport policyEdit
On coming to office, Prescott pursued an integrated public transport policy. On 6 June 1997, he said: "I will have failed if in five years time there are not...far fewer journeys by car. It's a tall order but I urge you to hold me to it."[22] However, by June 2002, car traffic was up by 7%. This prompted Friends of the Earth's Tony Bosworth to say "By its own test, Government transport policy has failed".[23]

Prescott had success in focusing attention on the role of car usage in the bigger environmental picture and the need for effective public transport alternatives if car volume is to be reduced. The subsequent debate on road pricing evolved from his policy. A contrast was highlighted between Prescott's transport brief and an incident, in 1999, when an official chauffeur-driven car was used to transport Prescott and his wife 250 yards (230 m) from their hotel to the venue of the Labour Party Conference, where Prescott gave a speech on how to encourage the use of public transport. Prescott explained, "Because of the security reasons for one thing and second, my wife doesn't like to have her hair blown about. Have you got another silly question?"[24] Prescott has been fined for speeding on four occasions.[25
It comes from Wikipedia, I notice you have no problem believing a Guardian article. You really should take off your rose tinted spectacles when it comes to MPs on the left of the centre, you have no problem seeing the truth on the right side. Just because Prescott was a union activist doesn’t preclude him from greed, look at Arthur Scargill, I do not see these people offering you a chunk of their sizeable pensions

I think you have selective memory, YOU said his Mrs was going to the hairdressers your post number 148 so any more stupid comments?
Lol yes I did I read your post about her hair and did think you mentioned hairdressers but that was me :) not really news your talking about though is it?

Lol yes I did I read your post about her hair and did think you mentioned hairdressers but that was me :) not really news your talking about though is it?
I didn’t mean it as news, what I am trying to get across is that it doesn’t matter who they are or which side of the political divide, when in power it’s do as I say not as I do, remember he was Transport Minister telling the Labour Party conference people neede to drive less a lot hypocritical no matter if Tory, Labour or the other inconsequential party the libdems

Reactions: gps
I didn’t mean it as news, what I am trying to get across is that it doesn’t matter who they are or which side of the political divide, when in power it’s do as I say not as I do, remember he was Transport Minister telling the Labour Party conference people neede to drive less a lot hypocritical no matter if Tory, Labour or the other inconsequential party the libdems
Corbyn uses public transport :)

Racist

Branson is a leftie I believe ?

It was proven many empty seats on that train
He has secured a lot of NHS contracts he is a Leftie if he is getting payed for it lol and it wasn't proven there were empty seats it was all lies unless you can find me proof :)

Lol your only news source;) he has worked as an mp for over thirty years, I recon his house has gone up in value as well as his wage and pension show me Mays wealth and how she earns it or inherited it?

I doubt May has ever pretended she is destitute, nor is she the subject here, swerving again ?

Before we debate this please tell me which bits are true? There are plenty of articles which came after this so rather than go through them all tell me the bits that were true :) he won't lol

Well he had a seat that is true, Corbyn pretended he didn’t that is also true, so in summary Corbyn is a liar