Left wing anti semitism

Members online

Is it possible that this distant relation of the Labour party of old is going to be the back door letting in the Islamist to place thier man in downing street to ensure they form thier calaphate her as planned ?
Well every aspect of the plan is working up to now.
Amazing how the liberal lefties are not so liberal after all...

Semites include jews and arabs so Corbyn isn't actually an anti-semite. He is a supporter of the palestinians and they are arabs. If anything, he is anti-Israel or at least against Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories, which doesn't mean he is anti-jewish or anti-semite. Just anti-Israeli occupation, m8s.

Instead of throwing that article out why not explain what he has done? He won't coz he will make himself look more stupid than he is :)
I just sow the seeds my friend.
If it fits my view I'll put it out there :LOL:
I aint no political whizz like you

He's a c**t & Mays a c**t just other ends of spectrum!

Farage however should be F*****g knighted!

Hero in our lifetime!

f**k off fannyman before you start yer F*****g lesbian!

Hero in our lifetime!

Thats what I'm talkin about!
:musculoso:

Hero in our lifetime!

lol Farage another Tory who also left the sinking ship

Instead of throwing that article out why not explain what he has done? He won't coz he will make himself look more stupid than he is :)

There in lies the problem flynny, he has done nothing to stamp it out of the party, the biggest example is not kicking out ken livingstone.

Proof of what ? Livingstone was suspended pending investigation 2 years in no investigation and is being allowed back.
Don't jump from the original question show us proof corbyn isn't doing enough? Look at his voting record compared to any other MP on racism and this bullshit antisemetism. The painting is years old and he commented on it years ago and it's f**k all to do with Jews.

Don't jump from the original question show us proof corbyn isn't doing enough? Look at his voting record compared to any other MP on racism and this bullshit antisemetism. The painting is years old and he commented on it years ago and it's f**k all to do with Jews.

Ken livingstone ? Why wasn’t he expelled

Is it possible that the current labour party which has little in common with the Labour party of old, will be used as a back door to allow Islamists to get their man into power at 10 Downing street ?
Therefore advancing thier plans to build a calaphate in our country and elsewhere to take over as many western countries as they possibly can.

That do ya ?

Is it possible that the current labour party which has little in common with the Labour party of old, will be used as a back door to allow Islamists to get their man into power at 10 Downing street ?
Therefore advancing thier plans to build a calaphate in our country and elsewhere to take over as many western countries as they possibly can.

That do ya ?

Labour without Scotland cannot ever get into Downing Street.

That do ya ?
A few grammatical and spelling errors but I get the gist of your fictional bigot post x x

There is so much media propaganda against Corbyn I'm not sure what to believe about him ?
One minute he sounds a reasonable guy with good ideas for our people. The next he's an enemy of our country ! Both parties spend more time fighting fires in defending themselves than doing the job they are there for ffs!
The media are filth and need reigning in to use the free press as it was meant to be used to report on fact based info that is of real interest to the majority and not the constant spew of bitching and petty s**t from minor politician's and celebs etc ! Anyone wanting that can go look for it on the web !
Tory and Labour are playing the same game to be in power that they always have .
The Labour blow the rainy day money on all sorts of buy now pay later plans then the nasty roses get called back to sort the debts created by Labour out. Once they get things heading back into the black people have had enough cutting by then so back come labour to piss it all up the wall again !
You'd think by now they would have worked a happy medium to keep it all balanced ! But there's no power for them in that !

There is so much media propaganda against Corbyn I'm not sure what to believe about him ?
One minute he sounds a reasonable guy with good ideas for our people. The next he's an enemy of our country ! Both parties spend more time fighting fires in defending themselves than doing the job they are there for ffs!
The media are filth and need reigning in to use the free press as it was meant to be used to report on fact based info that is of real interest to the majority and not the constant spew of bitching and petty s**t from minor politician's and celebs etc ! Anyone wanting that can go look for it on the web !
Tory and Labour are playing the same game to be in power that they always have .
The Labour blow the rainy day money on all sorts of buy now pay later plans then the nasty roses get called back to sort the debts created by Labour out. Once they get things heading back into the black people have had enough cutting by then so back come labour to piss it all up the wall again !
You'd think by now they would have worked a happy medium to keep it all balanced ! But there's no power for them in that !
Smoke and mirrors, distractions for the media