Left wing anti semitism

Members online

So for clarity you are saying it’s not anti Semitic ?
Despite all saying it is.
Btw it doesn’t offend me but it’s certainly cringeworthy
Like I said I don't believe what "all" say I like to read and educate myself :) tell me why it's antisemetic and why you think its cringeworthy? He won't he will just deflect like he is doing now :) pretty sure I asked him this earlier on lol

Screenshot_20180326-191524.png

Just saying like ! :coffe:

Like I said I don't believe what "all" say I like to read and educate myself :) tell me why it's antisemetic and why you think its cringeworthy? He won't he will just deflect like he is doing now :) pretty sure I asked him this earlier on lol

This isn’t about me lol, I never actually said it was anti Semitic. Corbyn is the subject being debated here not me.

Speaking of swerving did you answer my question on why ken Livingston hasn’t been expelled ? No you haven’t

This isn’t about me lol, I never actually said it was anti Semitic. Corbyn is the subject being debated here not me.

Speaking of swerving did you answer my question on why ken Livingston hasn’t been expelled ? No you haven’t
360 degrees

You said everyone's saying it and it's cringe lol you wouldn't know cringe if it punched you in the face lol you have seen the buffoon and Theresa being interviewed?

Post up the image
Wait a second you said it made you cringe and everyone's saying it but you've not seen it? Read the headlines did you? lol corbyn never took a second look made a comment and has made BBC news on a comment from six years ago which was to do with something else hahahahah

Wait a second you said it made you cringe and everyone's saying it but you've not seen it? Read the headlines did you? lol corbyn never took a second look made a comment and has made BBC news on a comment from six years ago which was to do with something else hahahahah

No,I see it briefly on the Andrew Neil clip, I see the makeshift table (of people )
Let’s see it clearly so we can discuss

So he never took a second look but, said it shouldn’t be removed is that correct ?

I agree with you I personally cannot see what is antiemetic about the mural and don’t understand the fuss

That’s the trouble today if you said something years ago you are tried by the papers on their standards of today and that is wrong. As far as I am aware Jeremiah was standing up for freedom of speech at the time he hadn’t really seen the mural

That’s the trouble today if you said something years ago you are tried by the papers on their standards of today and that is wrong. As far as I am aware Jeremiah was standing up for freedom of speech at the time he hadn’t really seen the mural
Yet gps has been on about it all day , then said he hadn’t really seen it , you couldn’t make it up but he did

Yet gps has been on about it all day , then said he hadn’t really seen it , you couldn’t make it up but he did

All day I posted it a few hours ago lol, it’s you who has banged on about it not me.
I never said it was anti Semitic, it’s not a great depiction that’s for sure.
And it wasn’t me we who campaigned to keep the mural up it was Jeremy Corbyn.again this isn’t about me it’s about Jeremy Corbyn allowing anti semitism to grow in the Labour Party. And that’s not me saying it, it’s those within the Labour Party.

It was on the daily politics with Andrew Neil, it was put up for a few seconds, I posted the link for Flynny. It was he who banged on about it not me, read back.

It was on the daily politics with Andrew Neil, it was put up for a few seconds, I posted the link for Flynny. It was he who banged on about it not me, read back.
What a spin doctor swerving right wing racist bigot ,