Left wing anti semitism

I doubt May has ever pretended she is destitute, nor is she the subject here, swerving again ?
Not really I would say your swerving my questions :) corbyn has never cried poverty but 99%if not more of tories come from money?

Not really I would say your swerving my questions :) corbyn has never cried poverty but 99%if not more of tories come from money?

Again this isn’t about the tories, but Corbyn claims to be the same as any council housing resident he isn’t

Well he had a seat that is true, Corbyn pretended he didn’t that is also true, so in summary Corbyn is a liar
Corbyn was not alone that is also true ;) but I can see you leaving the kids and wife on the floor whilst you use the free wifi in first class, if you were offered it ;)

Again this isn’t about the tories, but Corbyn claims to be the same as any council housing resident he isn’t
And a council housing resident is what? So what is it about? The only antisemite I see on here is you, your explanation of a pic you quickly looked at and what you saw and told us proves it :)

And a council housing resident is what? So what is it about? The only antisemite I see on here is you, your explanation of a pic you quickly looked at and what you saw and told us proves it :)

Yes as I say the makeshift table was terrible, if that makes me antisemite then I’ll hold my hands up.

I doubt May has ever pretended she is destitute, nor is she the subject here, swerving again ?
She was the daughter of a vicar and her mum had MS (not Marks and Sparks) they both died when she was 25 don’t think that had a lot of wonga but her husband is a banker

Yes as I say the makeshift table was terrible, if that makes me antisemite then I’ll hold my hands up.
What about all them Jews with big noses?
A 7 bedroom manor in Shropshire isn’t exactly a 2 up 2 down is it
his dad didn't come from a privileged background and worked hard as an electrical engineer https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/po.../Jeremy-Corbyn-the-boy-to-the-manor-born.html
She was the daughter of a vicar and her mum had MS (not Marks and Sparks) they both died when she was 25 don’t think that had a lot of wonga but her husband is a banker
maybe you should look into her father a lot closer, you may realise why certain files went missing and whilst your at it, look who her husband works for and what they gained off the brexit vote :)

his dad didn't come from a privileged background and worked hard as an electrical engineer https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/po.../Jeremy-Corbyn-the-boy-to-the-manor-born.html

maybe you should look into her father a lot closer, you may realise why certain files went missing and whilst your at it, look who her husband works for and what they gained off the brexit vote :)
Unless you have access to CIA or mi5 files and know something no one else does her dad died in a car crash he was a vicar. I know about her husband working for Citibank but on the flip side Michael Goves adopted father was a fisherman whose business went to the wall because of the EU more in line with what you support instead of Jeremy’s his back ground I mean

What about the big noses ? I never drew them.

May is a reamianer always has been always will be.

Being brought up in a manor in Shropshire is not the same as being brought up in a council estate in Luton

What about the big noses ? I never drew them.

May is a reamianer always has been always will be.

Being brought up in a manor in Shropshire is not the same as being brought up in a council estate in Luton
I didn't say you drew them, I just pointed out you thought it was all about Jews because they had big noses and you read a headline :)

May will go with the wind lol let's not go through what she has backtracked on :)

I don't think being brought up anywhere in the world is like being brought up in Luton xx

I didn't say you drew them, I just pointed out you thought it was all about Jews because they had big noses and you read a headline :)

May will go with the wind lol let's not go through what she has backtracked on :)

I don't think being brought up anywhere in the world is like being brought up in Luton xx

I never said it was anti Semitic, Andrew Neil and guests did

You did say corbyn was allowing it? Sure you mentioned noses and Jews but had not seen the pic? But call out corbyn for not really taking a second look lol

No I never said I hadn’t seen it lol. How can Corbyn campaign for not having the mural removed if he hadn’t seen it properly ?

No I never said I hadn’t seen it lol. How can Corbyn campaign for not having the mural removed if he hadn’t seen it properly ?
Because it wasn't based on your interpretation of what the mural stood for, it was about freedom of expression through art or something along them lines :) please keep up x so did you see it hahahaha

Because it wasn't based on your interpretation of what the mural stood for it was about freedom of exprsion through art or something along them lines :) please keep up x

Again so my mural of a few skinheads kicking the sh it out of the prophet Mohammed, most would see it as racist, but I say it’s not it’s about freedom of expression through art. Is this ok ?

Again so my mural of a few skinheads kicking the sh it out of the prophet Mohammed, most would see it as racist, but I say it’s not it’s about freedom of expression through art. Is this ok ?
Again swerving lol depends what your other art pieces look like I suppose :) any links xx

Again swerving lol depends what your other art pieces look like I suppose :) any links xx

Only you swerving here, you would call my mural racist but his not anti Semitic despite it being freedom of expression through art how very typical and hypocritical of the lefties

Only you swerving here, you would call my mural racist but his not anti Semitic despite it being freedom of expression through art how very typical and hypocritical of the lefties
Here's the funny thing, you just made that up in your head Lol I didn't say any of that xxx

I wouldn’t call ‘ your murder racist ‘ I’d celebrate your life

This time tomorrow we will know who won £590 cash and the runner up prize, o &d send their congratulations to (?) they’re sending me the names in the morning

Reactions: gps
Screenshot_20180330-213030.png