Labs got covid

Members online

The c**t came in on Wednesday an sat in my van, told me later in the day he had no sense of taste since Sunday. Test came back positive last night now I’ve got to isolate for 14 days because of him. I could kill him
Can't have covid.

@Casper says it doesn't exist and he's clever. , he told me so. Can't wait til he gets it.

Can I have your whisk? What size boots you wear? I'll send you my address.

I’ve a lad off at the moment,
He told me his daughter had it after coming into work.he told me in the van one morning, I then dumped him straight away at the side of the road a good few mile away from town. He had a test he luckily didn’t have it at the time, he now has it after a further test. Been off nearly a month now on statuary sick pay, half paid by me, half by hmrc.

Hope you go on ok mate , are you gonna bother with a test ? My mate had no symptoms the first week then spent three weeks in hospital he came out yesterday,2 stone lighter as well

Hope you go on ok mate , are you gonna bother with a test ? My mate had no symptoms the first week then spent three weeks in hospital he came out yesterday,2 stone lighter as well
Yes mate, I’m a bit chesty but I thought it was the usual chest infection I get every year from inhaling multi and bagged render. I’m gonna stay home over the weekend and get a test Monday

If I had job with no one there and didnt have symptoms . Think I.d go in. Would cause chaos if i took 14 days of at min

I got it 23rd march of lockdown weekend, spent 3 weeks in isolation working away from home. When I got home I was only 7 1/2 stone normally 10 stone took me to 6 weeks ago to get back working. Horrendous fatigue, sore joints and muscle wastage. Still not 100% if I'm honest.

I got it 23rd march of lockdown weekend, spent 3 weeks in isolation working away from home. When I got home I was only 7 1/2 stone normally 10 stone took me to 6 weeks ago to get back working. Horrendous fatigue, sore joints and muscle wastage. Still not 100% if I'm honest.

Hopefully you'll start getting back to normal, all the best with it marra.

You were 7.5 stone? Did you have an arm off?

Sounds bad I know a couple who have had it similar. Hope you make a speedy recovery.

Have to say Cockney1 and Stevieo. I’m supremely honoured to see you both using my avatar. Thankyou kindly.