Knauf Airless Day At Immingham

You heading to cleethorpes or Grimsby?
We taking your advice, gonna have a s**t, shower and a shave then taxi to cleethorpes tonight, I have your Christmas present here too , don’t forget

05AC4A76-739B-4F17-9DDF-B591C561BE1D.jpeg

So I took charge of machine spraying , nominated @scottie5 to trowel up behind me, gonna let @theclemo light sand after if needed

View attachment 21176

Was a great day tbh. Had to put new clean boots on tho :rolleyes: but thanks zolco. Fair play buying them so I didn't have to pack my one's full of render and spunk. Can only take 15kg on plane. About 14kg of spunk on my one's and 1kg of render. All good Lads there tbf and Danny :LOL:. @flynnyman u have to come out to meet us. I can't come to where u live and not meet up.

Now time to get pissed and rape @Vincey.

Just like to thank all those for attending today Knauf Airless Plaster Introduction at Immingham, Vincey, Scottie 5, Theclemo, Zolco, Doug and Danny. We will be looking to organise another day at Sittingbourne in March, if you would like to attend please contact Danny who will advise dates etc. in due course.

Just like to thank all those for attending today Knauf Airless Plaster Introduction at Immingham, Vincey, Scottie 5, Theclemo, Zolco, Doug and Danny. We will be looking to organise another day at Sittingbourne in March, if you would like to attend please contact Danny who will advise dates etc. in due course.

Fair play mate. U where brilliant. Answered every question. Didnt try push the product. Just let product do this itself.

I seen picture of u on Facebook. I would.
Wow that is sooooo romantic if you! :love:

So you've all had a few then and decided to play hot or not with forum members? Damn that @Stevieo bet he's winning, everyone's been after a piece of his arse recently!

Remember Clemidia, you're currently wearing beer goggles and they usually come with a warning! :hola:

Last edited:
Wow that is sooooo romantic if you! :love:

So you've all had a few then and decided to play hot or not with forum members? Damn that @Stevieo bet he's winning, everyone's been after a piece of his arse recently!

Remember Clamidio, you're currently wearing beer goggles and they usually come with a warning! :hola:

Ah, my troupe of dancing monkeys. Say something nasty and watch them dance. They know they shouldn't but they just can't help themselves. @taylorhendersonplastering is coming along especially well at the moment.

Ah, my troupe of dancing monkeys. Say something nasty and watch them dance. They know they shouldn't but they just can't help themselves. @taylorhendersonplastering is coming along especially well at the moment.
This monkey would not piss on you if you were on fire ..remember would you quoted on here the other day because I’m sure 90% of this forum would agree with me for speaking my mind when it comes to a c**t like yourself..that leaves the other 10% yes the “sheep” your little followers in the back ground..muppet...

This monkey would not piss on you if you were on fire ..remember would you quoted on here the other day because I’m sure 90% of this forum would agree with me for speaking my mind when it comes to a c**t like yourself..that leaves the other 10% yes the “sheep” your little followers in the back ground..muppet...

Dance, Monkey, Dance.