Knauf Airless Day In Sittingbourne 16 March 2018

Members online

This is another Knauf Airless Day and the last one was very good so I am expecting this one to be just as good (if not better) @quinns @knauf @Runswithscissors

Its only open to the first 8 people do we need you to confirm by emailing/pming me your name address and number.

It will be a great day out and if enough of you want to stay for a night out then let me know so I can plan that as well :D

How's it going to be any better?.
You had the premier forum members and me :whistle: there the last time.

Well mainly because we'll all be speaking proper English with no need for interpretation. Well as long as the tourist doesn't come along anyway.

None of these days out will compare to the one I finally show up for , cream of the tpf crop right here.... sat in my van.... covered in s**t.... strapping up my tennis elbow..... nursing my potentially arthritic finger..... what was the question? o_O

This is another Knauf Airless Day and the last one was very good so I am expecting this one to be just as good (if not better) @quinns @knauf @Runswithscissors

Its only open to the first 8 people do we need you to confirm by emailing/pming me your name address and number.

It will be a great day out and if enough of you want to stay for a night out then let me know so I can plan that as well :D
I would be up for that as long as @stevio and @Pagey are up for it??;)

I'd go for the piss up. But not to the airless part. Let someone that's not gone on it go. 16 March the day b4 paddys day lol f**k that. I'll be on the piss over here :birra:

Only kidding anyways. Unfortunately work has been held up here a lot since Christmas and only going to get back into a right run of it on Monday so like the song goes "money's too tight to mention".
Ah not that bad but a busy while ahead so it will be head down for a while like.

Only kidding anyways. Unfortunately work has been held up here a lot since Christmas and only going to get back into a right run of it on Monday so like the song goes "money's too tight to mention".
Ah not that bad but a busy while ahead so it will be head down for a while like.

I think that is the case for a lot of people at the moment

I think that is the case for a lot of people at the moment
Ah yeah its just life isn't it.
A biggish job with about two months work fell through on us at the last second and then with all the bad weather before Christmas three private house that should of been ready before now aren't even ready yet so left a bit of a hole to be filled.
As always everything will all come ready together and we will be overly busy as there's other work booked in for next month as well. Ha the story of my life really. Not to worry it will all get done anyways. there's a few good lads that served there time with me in the last boom that I can call on anyways.