Knauf Airless Day At Immingham

Members online

That's cool of you mate, just got things on that weekend that I can't get out of. Tbf, it would be more of an opportunity to meet up, although I'm sure the training would be interesting too. Cheers mate x
fair enough mate danny is saying there is still a couple of places left anyone else still thinking of going lets fill the event , even any lurchers that might be viewing this thread , if you come brilliant

Come with us , the hotel is dirt cheap and knauf have been good enough to organise this all for free , even if you could make at least the Friday training day and one night stay would be good mate
Never thought I would hear the day you would be praising Knauf :whistle:

fair enough mate danny is saying there is still a couple of places left anyone else still thinking of going lets fill the event , even any lurchers that might be viewing this thread , if you come brilliant
4EFF4857-FE9A-4C18-820B-F97A50AC4112.jpeg

Can't believe none of the jocks are up for its practically on their doorstep.
Be a good day out too, what an opportunity to go see the electric street lighting and use running water.
Be something to tell the grandkids about, how you once used an indoor toilet (y).

Ah, what a shame, I'll try my best to convert them BG divas tho (y)
As always.....
Keep yer eye on that Vincey c**t!!!
You never know what guise he's gonna turn up in????..plasterman?vince,Vincey,Pete,??????
Never trust a man with so many names:tarjetaroja:

Go steady @Topspread16 ....remember childbirth can be hard work, take care to eat well before the event, rehydrate regularly and relax........baby knows when you tense up.
All the best.
PS hope it doesn’t take too long, the washing up will be filling the sink......lol.

Seriously......good luck to both of you...(y)

If the Mrs stops being selfish and pops her out early I’ll be in the van and on the way to Grimsville to rehydrate with the lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it true @algeeman is making a last minute arrival at the weekend, just iron all my gear now ready to pack case , still one place left I’m hearing

Anne won't be happy:ROFLMAO:

wednesday and i still feel rough !!
god bless you zolco xx
i was thinking of leaving sunday night on a train to meet ya i thought i was invincable.....then monday...:rayos: my world came crashing down !!

I was gonna come cos I thought I had won the Plasterer’s forum trip all expenses paid then realised it was just an email from my billionaire African prince relative on a wind up so to make me feel better he sending me 12 million instead