Keeping the van clean

Members online

I got some new detailing stuff for Xmas
Off to a trial this morning ... when I get back home will get a crack on cleaning van , then some lunch :)

I think u can tell a lot from a plasterers van,if he keeps it clean he is more than likely a tidy spread,if it's a mess he is a mess of a spread,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Take it you have a lovely clean van. Mines a s**t hole I even s**t on the customers carpet and wipe my arse with there cat.

My mate uses a leaf blower to get all the crap out of the back of van , great idea for keeping clean

Serious they are good idea even the cab can blow all the crap out of the foot wells and seats, dash dust and all the hard to get to creases,the gap between the drivers seat and passenger where hand brake is,
Domestic dons have to keep clean going from job to job every other day, sheets need to be shaken regular ready for the next job and dry ( stop them going moldy) nothing worse than un organised van , can’t find stuff , slows you down, worsed trait is spilt Pva spilling out the doors,

Keep it clean, for 2018

Serious they are good idea even the cab can blow all the crap out of the foot wells and seats, dash dust and all the hard to get to creases,the gap between the drivers seat and passenger where hand brake is,
Domestic dons have to keep clean going from job to job every other day, sheets need to be shaken regular ready for the next job and dry ( stop them going moldy) nothing worse than un organised van , can’t find stuff , slows you down, worsed trait is spilt Pva spilling out the doors,

Keep it clean, for 2018
What wrong with a hoover Vince?! Blowing s**t about only settles again. Hoover gets rid. Can’t beleive this is even a conversation :rayos:

What wrong with a hoover Vince?! Blowing s**t about only settles again. Hoover gets rid. Can’t beleive this is even a conversation :rayos:
Blow it out on the job if it’s a bit of a tatty driveway with all the doors open , failing that if I’m cleaning out at home I have a cleaning zone on drive, sheets I hang over a fence to air out, all buckets and mixing tubs get jet washed on a Saturday or Sunday, fair enough probably is a bit ott but I find makes for a better week ahead,

Hoover just gets clogged up but each to there own I suppose

Last edited:
Blow it out on the job if it’s a bit of a tatty driveway with all the doors open , failing that if I’m cleaning out at home I have a cleaning zone on drive, sheets I hang over a fence to air out, all buckets and mixing tubs get jet washed on a Saturday or Sunday, fair enough probably is a bit ott but I find makes for a better week ahead,

Hoover just gets clogged up but each to there own I suppose
That’s fly tipping

Years and years ago, I had a tranny van.....loved it.....held loads of kit and materials......
At the time if we were on biggish jobs, wised to open bags along the sides.......one got put back in the van,......all careful like with the long edge rolled tight........in a rush to get home a little speed was called for, the route home crossed a titchy bridge.......
The ban lifted slightly, not off it’s wheels, but off the suspension.......and of course, everything in the bag lifted as well.........when it landed......
Poooof!
That spread plaster dust everywhere !!!!

No hoover or blower ever got rid, and when the windows steamed up......the dust turned to ....well, plaster. The windows were skimmed every winters day thereafter......Pffft.