Keeping the van clean

Members online

CeeVee

Ok say you've had your vehicle a few years and its time to sell.
Why wont the inside of it clean???
And how the hell do you stop the carpets, dash and everywhere getting covered in plaster dust???
Does my nut in. I've just got a new truck...its spotless and I want to keep it that way...but how??

And how the hell do you stop the carpets, dash and everywhere getting covered in plaster dust???
Does my nut in. I've just got a new truck...its spotless and I want to keep it that way...but how??
Don't use it then :LOL:

Sorry about that, just couldn't resist :tarjetaroja:

When I give my dad my old van, he used vinegar to clean the dash it come up a treat. Stunk for a few week. You wouldn’t of known it was a plasterers van if wasn’t for the sign writing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinegar is really good. I use it with brown paper to mend my head every time I fall down a hill. My name’s not even Jack. It’s good on chips too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seat protectors for starters, good deals off eBay and then actually try cleaning it out once in a while you lazy bastatd :D

I get changed before I hope in after the days work, throw boots and jumpers on the floor, summertime I keep a clean top in there too, driving in trainers, got a carpet in the cab which I can whip out and give a quick dust off. Got seat covers which wipe clean I do take it to get the van cleaned every now and then but not every week, more like once every 2-3 months, went through summer without cleaning it, but tbh I was off for 2.5 months.
During the day I rarely sit in the van to have lunch or coffee, I only keep a screwdriver in the cab, I know lots of people keep their trowels on the dash, f**k that. Tools live in the back. I sweep the back out every week tho, and sometimes give a quick flick with the Hoover too, the more organized you are the less mess you make I reckon.
But I do like to fill the van up with s**t, right up to the rafters, pikey style
IMG_20171117_095552.jpg
IMG_20171117_095552.jpg

If you ve got teenage kids love me just dangle some cash in front of them.........intact scrap that it's a site idea cos you end up doing it properly after them anyway. f**k naas marra :(

Get changed into clean clothes each day after work, I keep my van clean so it can be used outside of work without getting my decent clothes filthy. Regularly hoover it out and wipe the dash with wet wipes aswell.

I can't be bothered, it's a working tool is a van, we have seat covers but that's it. I bought a new transit earlier in the year, I've never cleaned it once,waste of time.

Bin liners and duck tape over seats is cheap solution.. I just get car sponge and wet paint brush with soap and water and wash cab out every few weeks. Done mine last week. Don't take 15mins... Before piling up with crap through a tarp in. Some pin a massive tarp in the back of van and pull out and wash off once a year.. It's not difficult to keep a van clean.. You can tell a lot about a man from the state of his van..

f**k all that..

Just run em to ground then scrap or set em on fire!!!

Bollox to all that Mincing about were in building game not hairdressers!!!

Building trade ain't a slum. Alright it ain't hairdressing but some dress worse than local tramps and kit/van is in a horrendous state. Still.. Each to there own.. Just how life is... My brother boots where so muddy his foot slipped and he crashed van through garden wall. Next day was a Friday and he had the usual drinks and drove home when old bill spotted the smashed up van. 12 month ban.. Didn't stop him driving or keeping muddy boots on. Sometimes think he's got the right way of thinking. Don't give a fxxx.. I'm just not like that.. Hate the sxxx and muck

I get changed before I hope in after the days work, throw boots and jumpers on the floor, summertime I keep a clean top in there too, driving in trainers, got a carpet in the cab which I can whip out and give a quick dust off. Got seat covers which wipe clean I do take it to get the van cleaned every now and then but not every week, more like once every 2-3 months, went through summer without cleaning it, but tbh I was off for 2.5 months.
During the day I rarely sit in the van to have lunch or coffee, I only keep a screwdriver in the cab, I know lots of people keep their trowels on the dash, f**k that. Tools live in the back. I sweep the back out every week tho, and sometimes give a quick flick with the Hoover too, the more organized you are the less mess you make I reckon.
But I do like to fill the van up with s**t, right up to the rafters, pikey styleView attachment 20677 View attachment 20677
Nooooo! This can’t be your van mate! :loco:
It looked different last time I saw it :D:envidioso
3BC7052D-AD26-482D-B448-7ADBD4E79E8E.jpeg

I just give the cab a 5 min wipe around once a week. I have old towels on the floor just take them out and Shake them. I make sure I do it at work. That way I feel am getting paid for doing it.

If your not changing clothes /boots before work & after ... Only way To be kept reasonable is seat covers
Rubber mats

a Weekly clean inside & out no iffs ahhhs or butts .... I’m a weirdo & actually enjoy cleaning motors
I spend a bomb on different products

I just give the cab a 5 min wipe around once a week. I have old towels on the floor just take them out and Shake them. I make sure I do it at work. That way I feel am getting paid for doing it.

Phhhhhh.....you disappoint me @theclemo.........

I thought you was a fellow tramp!!!!

I am a tramp. Just bought the van a few weeks ago and started doing it lol.
Here is my other van
View attachment 20691

Sorry but the damage is now done @theclemo.....

Your a disgrace to the circle of tramps!

You've been woooed by @Vincey and his freshly ironed work clothes and lavender/new van airfreshner...

With a very heavy heart...You've left me no choice im afraid but to block your posts...

This is a very very sad day for the building game!!!.... I knew all these new rainbow metrosexual newcomer types on here was going to end in tears!!!!

Sorry but the damage is now done @theclemo.....

Your a disgrace to the circle of tramps!

You've been woooed by @Vincey and his freshly ironed work clothes and lavender/new van airfreshner...

With a very heavy heart...You've left me no choice im afraid but to block your posts...

This is a very very sad day for the building game!!!.... I knew all these new rainbow metrosexual newcomer types on here was going to end in tears!!!!

PMSL

Phhhhhh.....you disappoint me @theclemo.........

I thought you was a fellow tramp!!!!

Mines feral it smells like something died in the cab it's proper hanging especially if I turn the heating up full.
If my kids ask for a lift and I pick the van keys up instead of the car keys they go its alright we'll walk. :aburrido: :ROFLMAO:

Mines feral it smells like something died in the cab it's proper hanging especially if I turn the heating up full.
If my kids ask for a lift and I pick the van keys up instead of the car keys they go its alright we'll walk. :aburrido: :ROFLMAO:
They won't get in your van because they know it won't make it down the road (y)

The state of my van makes me sad, keep saying when I get a weekend off I'll clean it but never get one. Mrs making me stay at alton towers this weekend then Working till Xmas Eve then back 27th:(

I've better things to do than clean vans,I've a 15 plate custom and I've washed it twice since I bought it new, my other transit bought in the summer new, I've yet to wash it,