Job leads

Members online

I'm sure people get their relatives or whatever if they're lacking enough feedback, I'm sure there are loads at it.

As for 'I've heard' - Gospel - this is tradesmen telling me that they're paying for leads that don't ever materialise or get done.
Exterior work leads that they paid for and quoted on....

Yet never get done.

I'm sure people get their relatives or whatever if they're lacking enough feedback, I'm sure there are loads at it.

As for 'I've heard' - Gospel - this is tradesmen telling me that they're paying for leads that don't ever materialise or get done.
Exterior work leads that they paid for and quoted on....

Yet never get done.

So they are not happy that they quoted and never got work lol or possibly that it was more expensive than customer thought especially on exterior work, and this never ever happens on trusratrader or checkatrade?? Or for that matter a direct call from our own website.

These sites are all the same like it or not, I've said before for me it's an online word of mouth.

Rated people I wouldn't touch anymore.

Besides you shouldn't come on here preaching that he said she said this that or another, unless you have experienced it first hand yourself.

I'll give you an analogy, I could of been told by someone ( gospel) that your last two jobs where dogshit, does this make it true ??
No it doesn't

So they are not happy that they quoted and never got work lol or possibly that it was more expensive than customer thought especially on exterior work, and this never ever happens on trusratrader or checkatrade?? Or for that matter a direct call from our own website.

These sites are all the same like it or not, I've said before for me it's an online word of mouth.

Besides you shouldn't come on here preaching that he said she said this that or another, unless you have experienced it first hand yourself.

I'll give you an analogy, I could of been told by someone ( gospel) that your last two jobs where dogshit, does this make it true ??
No it doesn't
Were they dog s**t or not make your mind up :)

No it doesn't

I reckon someone's been burnt.