job in mansfield

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Why be jealous,you really don't realise you must talk yourself up so much that people probably know your pant size fair play if your doing well but I have a sneaky feeling (not an erotic one) that maybe just maybe you big yourself up on here to gain praise the average plasterer don't wanna play at taking on the world they to busy trying to make a living and don't have to ask the questions you do I have no issue with you yet every time you see me in a thread you feel compelled to aim something at me,if you want to know my pant size just ask,for your information I work alone on domestics taken me years to get where I am never gonna take in the world don't own a machine and I'm not a millionaire,oh yeah the one job I done from here was a success

Put your pussy back in your pants and stop coming out with such bollucks.
Twice I've commented on the crap you wrote and I wasn't the only one.
I commented on ONE of your posts in this thread nothing else so again your chatting s**t.
The other time was again about one post in a thread.

How do big myself up?
Because I say about my holidays I'm going on??? Or am I missing something.
Well sorry Im not just posting s**t about Nela, speedskim and corner f**k**g trowels.
It doesn't need to be read or replied to that's the joy of a forum.....You can post what ever you like.
I have no issue asking questions about things I don't know the answers to. That's called learning and I'm happy to learn. I have lots to learn in fact.

Btw what did you think of my website? You know you had a good look through?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

funny-memes-this-is-s**t-getting-out-of-hand.jpg

That cracked me up scottie, think the stress off this thread must have broke me....the mrs is giving me funny looks now cos im laughing to myself....by the way market tavern is full of druggies now...me and you would go much more upmarket.....id take you to the weatherspoons.

I ended up wankered in the tavern doing karaoke a couple of years ago.
Mgmt 'Time to pretend', I smashed it :birra::banda:

Put your pussy back in your pants and stop coming out with such bollucks.
Twice I've commented on the crap you wrote and I wasn't the only one.
I commented on ONE of your posts in this thread nothing else so again your chatting s**t.
The other time was again about one post in a thread.

How do big myself up?
Because I say about my holidays I'm going on??? Or am I missing something.
Well sorry Im not just posting s**t about Nela, speedskim and corner f**k**g trowels.
It doesn't need to be read or replied to that's the joy of a forum.....You can post what ever you like.
I have no issue asking questions about things I don't know the answers to. That's called learning and I'm happy to learn. I have lots to learn in fact.

Btw what did you think of my website? You know you had a good look through?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Will u 2 f**k off to another thread i like this one. @Marshy I put a h in thread just for you.

images (1).jpg

I just found this after scotties txt conversation and made me laugh.

Are you west coast or was that someone else I was talking to

Sorry I'm late back tonight lads ( just been recording some new video clips for YouTube,lol)
Anyways, come back to thread of the night @Lodan bring @scottie5 to the job I'll mix up for you both and piss off down the tavern and get the pints in then I'll take you both to the forest match and we can have a right good laugh at the match, let it all out of our systems with £100 each in the pocket.
image.jpg

Sorry I'm late back tonight lads ( just been recording some new video clips for YouTube,lol)
Anyways, come back to thread of the night @Lodan bring @scottie5 to the job I'll mix up for you both and piss off down the tavern and get the pints in then I'll take you both to the forest match and we can have a right good laugh at the match, let it all out of our systems with £100 each in the pocket.
View attachment 11413
I like a man with a plan.....but can we pass on forest, makes me too sad at the minute to watch them.

Well I dont care if I got a bit of a bashing most fun ive had on the forum in ages.

Yep proper depressing season.
Fulham at home on Saturday britts back now bloody missed him badly this season.
Yeah gonna take him time to get back in the groove though...him and antonio were hard to deal with last season...lets hope britt finds form fast...suppose we're pretty much safe though and thats the main thing to take from the season....owner needs to back a manager and get a bit of stability back in the club