job in mansfield

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

To much pressure:sorprendido3: I might do it shirtless if there needs to be a vid......may aswell show my guns off
Cmon get ur line drawn in ceiling and get client to go "on your marks,get set,GO!!!..vince luvs his vids surely he can chop it down to like a 5 min vid

Cmon get ur line drawn in ceiling and get client to go "on your marks,get set,GO!!!..vince luvs his vids surely he can chop it down to like a 5 min vid
Lol, if it goes wrong im going to need a new id on the forum

Just got a go pro ...I'll take it,only got one battery though think it lasts an hour

It came out the other day ,I think I spoke to him the other week about showing us how to go on with unifinish he says he would pop up ,I told him only use out of date uni
:birra:

I hope I'm not out of shape like that wen I'm his age and still plastering his face is beetroat red wen he's plastering and talking looks like he's ready to have a heart attack
It came out the other day ,I think I spoke to him the other week about showing us how to go on with unifinish he says he would pop up ,I told him only use out of date uni
:birra:
He has over 35 years of experience with wealth of valuable knowledge

I hope I'm not out of shape like that wen I'm his age and still plastering his face is beetroat red wen he's plastering and talking looks like he's ready to have a heart attack
He does carries a few extra pounds, at his age I'll be 6ft under

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

He does carries a few extra pounds, at his age I'll be 6ft under

Dint realise how old he was..tbf Il prob be 6ft under at his age aswell prob wont be able to jump up onto a Step up let alone skim a ceiling

Dint realise how old he was..tbf Il prob be 6ft under at his age aswell prob wont be able to jump up onto a Step up let alone skim a ceiling
You think? I don't think so. You hitting the gym after work and all. I'm satisfied enough if I can get to the loo in time never mind lifting any weights after a days work. How some of you can manage it baffles me.

You think? I don't think so. You hitting the gym after work and all. I'm satisfied enough if I can get to the loo in time never mind lifting any weights after a days work. How some of you can manage it baffles me.

Agree, guy who taught me, now late fifties, still goes to the gym after work, utter madness, can barely feel my f**k**g arms in the evening.

job done....pete just about managed to hold his own.....will post a few photos when im less tired, only just got in from finishing the job off.

How long from start to finish ? Obviously u had a passenger called @plaster man Pete
When did u kick in with it ?

2 hours 45 from start to finish I think....started at 11'ish until 1.45....i had to to do some boxing in and then another mix, thats why im back so late.....got it done though and paid cash on the day.

Pete did give it a good speedskimming which is a bit beyond me at the minute....thought I held my own with the laying on though.

2 hours 45 from start to finish I think....started at 11'ish until 1.45....i had to to do some boxing in and then another mix, thats why im back so late.....got it done though and paid cash on the day.
Job done then, money in the pocket, nothing else to worry about[emoji106]

Tried to take a photo of pete but the room is so long you can barely see him
Picture 005.jpg