job in mansfield

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
Yeah gonna take him time to get back in the groove though...him and antonio were hard to deal with last season...lets hope britt finds form fast...suppose we're pretty much safe though and thats the main thing to take from the season....owner needs to back a manager and get a bit of stability back in the club

Its a good job de vries has had a decent season :(.

By the way I never doubted you know your s**t you can tell your a good guy but just dont like the short course thing, I respect that and know a lot feel like that...think this thread just blew up a bit too quickly.:birras:

Don't kiss his arse now lodan, every time i see that numpty pagey post anything i just skip past it. He's one of them people who's got an opinion to share in an empty room. Fair play for knowing your limits.

@Danny can you block people on the mobile site? Seriously?

Don't kiss his arse now lodan, every time i see that numpty pagey post anything i just skip past it. He's one of them people who's got an opinion to share in an empty room. Fair play for knowing your limits.

Just hit his profile pic then you will see the ignore button i think

Im a lover not a fighter(y)

Sorry I'm late back tonight lads ( just been recording some new video clips for YouTube,lol)
Anyways, come back to thread of the night @Lodan bring @scottie5 to the job I'll mix up for you both and piss off down the tavern and get the pints in then I'll take you both to the forest match and we can have a right good laugh at the match, let it all out of our systems with £100 each in the pocket.
View attachment 11413
Me and you can just go to the pub mate, let @scottie5 have the 300 as 55sqm is only warm up to him, by the time he turns up we can be already wobbling

So is this ceiling going to get skimmed?

Is there going to be a fight?

Is there going to be some granny bashing?

Any football hooligans going on?

Who is the best spread?

Is the tavern going to have a lock in?

Stay tuned to TPF

So is this ceiling going to get skimmed?

Is there going to be a fight?

Is there going to be some granny bashing?

Any football hooligans going on?

Who is the best spread?

Is the tavern going to have a lock in?

Stay tuned to TPF
@Lodan wants me to help him, says we will do half ceiling each :risas:

Yeah right that means I do 3 quarters of it he'll do the rest :hola:

I not told him yet , I put my prices up 20 pence a m2 today :risas:

@Lodan wants me to help him, says we will do half ceiling each :risas:

Yeah right that means I do 3 quarters of it he'll do the rest :hola:

I not told him yet , I put my prices up 20 pence a m2 today :risas:
Ill do half, you'll just have to slow down a little bit to give me a chance to do it....even if you do 40sqm thats an extra £8 so ill begrudgingly agree.

I've never once doubted your motivation and have actually praised it my point was you will price jobs that are a bit much when you start out and get caught out we have all been there it's hard not to get carried away and think we know it all I learnt a hard lesson on that as well after a six week course and few weeks with Pete only take on what you feel comfortable with and earn that rep more you do faster your get then you can piss a ceiling best way I found is you can only rely on yourself the quicker smaller jobs will help you now I got pricks like j green larging it but hell what do I know he is 27 and has cornered the market in Bristol he can f**k off would call him a cock sucker but know he trying to give it up rant over
Pagey your making yourself sound a right c**t
Jgreen is a decent chap

Personally I think that's a bit cheap for a 55sqm ceiling on a domestic someone getting a bargain there

Not really between 2 so it's 150 for 27.5m absolute max 4 easy hours with setting up and packing up.

It's the big day tomorrow .. Question is ..

Can the courser @Lodan sort the 55 m2 ceiling ?:frio:
Apparently he has boarded it all out today and even put super sticky shitty scrim on all the joins :bailando: Good lad :birra:.

Also drawn a line straight down the middle so there is no cheating or mistaking who does what.

Only other thing to sort is do we use the rock filled draft cautious multi finish crap or the super smooth out of date unifinish I got in the back of my van from B and Q.
Was thinking mix the 2 together might be an option we might not need the extratime retarder putting in then as it should hang like a sod :popcorn:

:rebotando: Can't wait

It's the big day tomorrow .. Question is ..

Can the courser @Lodan sort the 55 m2 ceiling ?:frio:
Apparently he has boarded it all out today and even put super sticky shitty scrim on all the joins :bailando: Good lad :birra:.

Also drawn a line straight down the middle so there is no cheating or mistaking who does what.

Only other thing to sort is do we use the rock filled draft cautious multi finish crap or the super smooth out of date unifinish I got in the back of my van from B and Q.
Was thinking mix the 2 together might be an option we might not need the extratime retarder putting in then as it should hang like a sod :popcorn:

:rebotando: Can't wait
Vid????? U got speedskim on pole havnt you?

Vid????? U got speedskim on pole havnt you?
I got me 600 blue bade all cleaned up bro and ready to roll :musculoso:

And apparently he has cut down his 1.8 metre one to make a bespoke 900 one.
:risas:

Thinks he's the don skimmer of the midlands now.