Is this rising damp ?

Members online

I’d say leaking incoming main or drainage collapse/blockage.
If the meter is on the road turn off all outlets in the house and check if meter is spinning.
Lift man holes outside and check your toilets/ sinks are getting away ok

THat would be my approach and check gutters and down pipes

Nothing from the inside. It has been cut and filled 5 inch into the wall (10 inch solid wall, no cavity) then goes underground outside. the ground outside is about 8/9 inch higher then internal floor.
So the ground outside is higher than your dpc?

Hi what is the age of the house? If you do not have s cavity you will need to use lime as gypsum acts like a sponge. If it's wooden floors check air vents are not blocked also make sure you have no sand and cement internally or externally as your building will not be able to breath including renders or pointing

Dot n dab change ye number lol
Hi what is the age of the house? If you do not have s cavity you will need to use lime as gypsum acts like a sponge. If it's wooden floors check air vents are not blocked also make sure you have no sand and cement internally or externally as your building will not be able to breath including renders or pointing

Not sure of age of house. Also there are no vents which i did think about. Some of the house is renderd internally some is dri coat. Some is original lime. Been patched all over.

Tbh I not read the thread but looked at the pictures I’d rip all that wood off and burn it and hack off all your walls and let everything get a bit of air flowing through the house for a bit at least a month maybe two or three

Tbh I not read the thread but looked at the pictures I’d rip all that wood off and burn it and hack off all your walls and let everything get a bit of air flowing through the house for a bit at least a month maybe two or three

Currently in process of hacking it all off. Customer is having a go saying its taking too long so rushing us now :cachetada: