Is this New Plastic Trowel A Game Changer?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been hearing great reviews about them from lads I know down under. In fact, when they come home, they are bringing me one with them. Have heard its less work with them. Can't wait to try now.

Have been hearing great reviews about them from lads I know down under. In fact, when they come home, they are bringing me one with them. Have heard its less work with them. Can't wait to try now.

These aren't the same as the ones in Aus. The ones over there are Red and a different material

To my knowledge your talking about the Red EWI float which is the biggest seller for them in Aus

These aren't the same as the ones in Aus. The ones over there are Red and a different material

To my knowledge your talking about the Red EWI float which is the biggest seller for them in Aus

O rgt, I thought they where. They are similar though. Its just the plastic trowels have been mentioned quiet a lot when chatting to them on the phone. Can't wait to try them.

I'm thinking of inventing a soft drink in a can that's also a radio for plasterers but the only premises I can find are above a police station !!
Thinking of calling it

The one stop plasterers pop in shop above a cop shop bop a de bop !!!!
I'll get me coat .....................

Yep your going to fit in well I reckon.

All jokes aside through. Been on and off plastering for years. I tend to go on a few years of it, get unsettled then go on the tiling then stone work. TBH, been doing all sorts since I left school at 14, 25 year ago. Done well out of it but recent years have been up and down and its a pain in thee ballix. Would love an aul year or 2 guaranteed of work but can't see it where I am. In saying that, I've been flat out since last Oct, Something always seemed to pop up when finishing a job but nothing in sight once nov starts.

I'm thinking of inventing a soft drink in a can that's also a radio for plasterers but the only premises I can find are above a police station !!
Thinking of calling it

The one stop plasterers pop in shop above a cop shop bop a de bop !!!!
I'll get me coat .....................
That made me laugh

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Unbelievable what some people prepared to pay for something just to be a cool dude on the block

Lol I still have mine in my tool bucket @Plasterers1StopShop lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

5dbe5821b211fc5366a90ada4cbf23f3.jpg

Can't see it dan?

Status
Not open for further replies.