Insulation board

You can get electric central heating these days, the boiler looks like a gas boiler, not sure how much it costs to run tho

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Was thinking just bung a electric rad in each room but interesting will look in to it, great think about this place is the alternative knowledge everyone has cheers buddy!

Is it a devimat? Few jobs I've been on the sparks had a nightmare fitting it and then tiler came in and done the tiling and it was pony all had to come up but yep you guessed it labourer went through a few wires was a costly mistake but second time round when done will say it was pretty effective

image.jpeg
Think I've went a bit ott lol

I got some can't remember what it was called and it said for over under floor heating then in the small print said no lol just used it anyway :) did you prime the tapes? I didn't and also don't walk over it I much it breaks down because of the flex in the boards under neath if you used them thermal boards.

Tiler text this morning to say he can't make it Monday now and wants to move to following week, I've got heating down and screed in place with a wife and two kids in house. Need to do it myself next week now