I need a plasterer in Wilmslow

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You pathetic little man. You obviously have an inferiority complex or mental health problems. We don't have a butler actually. We have both worked hard for what we have. Lol I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you. Perhaps I was wrong to register the work on this forum? If anyone is interested my email is pennysinclair@gmx.co.uk. Thank you madmank I will get in touch tomorrow. A CRB check isn't really necessary as our daughter will be at school throughout the day. I didn't mean to insult anyone by that comment but you really cannot be too careful.
Good evening Penny,if you can't get anyone to do that for you I can come over from Ireland and bring a couple of the lads.We would'nt be too long slapping it on.Would there by any chance be a bit of room to tie up a couple of ponies?,it's just that Johnny does a bit of wheeling and dealing and it would safe him the bother of coming back to the UK in four months time when the job is finished.Don't worry about putting us up we'll have the ould caravan with us.Oh and by the way we only deal in cash.One can never be too careful!.

She did phone me but I gave her @flynnyman s number apparently he is good at filling ......
f0d8306291e3875954091b5fe36e5eea.jpg

I think some are being a bit harsh on here, if your interested get in touch if not say nowt. If people are going to get shot down,and ridiculed, it will stop people putting jobs up.
I sort of agree with you on that but the description was a bit ott

I'm workin in wilmslow at the mo like I said a lot of my work is there I've give her my number but not heard nowt yet!!!
I emailed her and it got returned to sender, it's a wind up.Orangery's are made of glass maybe that's a clue

I reckon she got pissed off reading the posts and can't blame her. We should encourage those who post work on here despite any bizarre requests not take the piss. I agree with @owls if you ain't keen or think it's a waste of time then go take the piss on another thread?? Might have been a decent job for one of you??

I reckon she got pissed off reading the posts and can't blame her. We should encourage those who post work on here despite any bizarre requests not take the piss. I agree with @owls if you ain't keen or think it's a waste of time then go take the piss on another thread?? Might have been a decent job for one of you??
The email doesn't exist it's someone taking the piss

The email doesn't exist it's someone taking the piss
That maybe the case but if those who post offers of work (especially private customers not companies) should be encouraged and not shot to pieces!? It's different for us lot who take the piss out of each other on other threads. I'm one of the worst for it but even I hold back on job offer posts as some members may really need the graft. I'm not having a go it's just what I think I've had some great jobs off here and know other members have too

As previously stated i wasnt having a go but work is work and some of us really may need it. Putting people off posting job offers ??? Is not good at all :endesacuerdo:

Yer right and life's unpredictable when your down on yer luck most of us would put up with chopsy clients as unfortunately humour unless your paid comedian don't feed us. Anyhow I'm still stood in the corridor waiting to get called in:(

Yer right and life's unpredictable when your down on yer luck most of us would put up with chopsy clients as unfortunately humour unless your paid comedian don't feed us. Anyhow I'm still stood in the corridor waiting to get called in:(
Hope your ok buddy ??

As previously stated i wasnt having a go but work is work and some of us really may need it. Putting people off posting job offers ??? Is not good at all :endesacuerdo:
Completely agree.
I think the OP was just giving an open honest post for people who might be interested.
Little did she realise the stick she would receive, I've been guilty of it before but only when I think it's completely ridiculous.

All she has done is state what, how and when she requires it.

If she would of mentioned the later start etc after agreeing costs people would still have got the hump! She couldn't win really.

8.30 ain't to bad, CRB is nothing.
If she would of said you can't work 2 consecutive days, wants its started after 10, then I'd possibly say thanks but no thanks but I always see it as any 'special requirements' get factored into the costs when pricing.

Just like we have certain requirements in clients, they also have some when it comes to employing a tradesman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I said the wrong thing ...sorry. marshy is right though I should of kept off the thread.

Crb check IMO is a stupid thing to say ..if anyone has had one please enlighten me of the process i was under the impression it's only used by organisations who employs somebody and cost £44...i might see if I can get a check done on myself to show to customers before I go to a quote in case there kids are not at school between 8.30 - 3.30 when I am at work in there home for there peace of mind.
Obviously I won't add the £44 to the quote in case my price is seen as a "ridiculous figure" and will still be able to keep my quotes in line with the competition out there on rated people.

If I said the wrong thing ...sorry. marshy is right though I should of kept off the thread.

Crb check IMO is a stupid thing to say ..if anyone has had one please enlighten me of the process i was under the impression it's only used by organisations who employs somebody and cost £44...i might see if I can get a check done on myself to show to customers before I go to a quote in case there kids are not at school between 8.30 - 3.30 when I am at work in there home for there peace of mind.
Obviously I won't add the £44 to the quote in case my price is seen as a "ridiculous figure" and will still be able to keep my quotes in line with the competition out there on rated people.
My Mrs is crb checked, she had to go through the British horse society to be able to teach at pony clubs, it had to be countersigned by the dc who runs one of the pony club. It didn't cost her, pony club was paying for it. She was teaching there kids prior to this for a decade without having one, but times are changing I guess.
If you carry out work in schools and similar places they sometimes ask for it. Probably worth that £44 so you can be checked against the database that you not a loose cannon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I honestly thought it was a wind up,marshy is right in what he said.Most plasterers have a wicked sense of humour,I think it helps though because it's a tough trade.

pretty sure you can get a CRB for yourself... I am sure I can because i am not "self employed" .... I think it would be good selling point for all trades to be CRB checked... you are letting someone unknown into your house after all

Status
Not open for further replies.