I need a plasterer in Wilmslow

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny

Hi my name is Penny. I am looking for a plastering firm to undertake some work that we have coming up in the Wilmslow area. We are currently having an extension built. It's an orangery extension that will overlook our garden. The contractor that we are currently employing has quoted a ridiculous figure for the plastering and so we are looking for somebody else to do the work. We don't want any cowboys. We had that problem previously when we hired somebody from Rated People. Ideally you will have a portfolio of previous work together with references, and also be CRB checked as we have a thirteen year old daughter. Also my husband has an important and highly stressful job and likes to wind down at weekends and so all work must be undertaken in the working week and must start after 8.30 am. I have plans available if anyone is interested and I can give you my email and if it goes further my mobile number.

Many thanks.

Hi my name is Penny. I am looking for a plastering firm to undertake some work that we have coming up in the Wilmslow area. We are currently having an extension built. It's an orangery extension that will overlook our garden. The contractor that we are currently employing has quoted a ridiculous figure for the plastering and so we are looking for somebody else to do the work. We don't want any cowboys. We had that problem previously when we hired somebody from Rated People. Ideally you will have a portfolio of previous work together with references, and also be CRB checked as we have a thirteen year old daughter. Also my husband has an important and highly stressful job and likes to wind down at weekends and so all work must be undertaken in the working week and must start after 8.30 am. I have plans available if anyone is interested and I can give you my email and if it goes further my mobile number.

Many thanks.

Welcome along :D

I'll tell you straight love from your opening comments whatever price I normally charge I would be multiplying it by 4 minimum....

I mean seriously my husband has a highly stressful job...Jesus haven't we all get over yourselves!!!

Crb check feck me the majority of us are normal working class family men and father's if that concerned leave the Butler with her!!!...

Its a a bloody conservatory with tiles its 2 days max not a bloody new build housing estate worth £££££££

Do you really think any tradesmen worth his salt with normal punters lined up would entertain you ???

All your going to attract is the unskilled and the needy of work by your approach the exact opposite of what your trying to achieve!!!

Good luck!!!

I suppose good for peace of mind but is useless really anyway! Valid for two years and if you haven't been caught then it won't she on your record.
I'll tell you straight love from your opening comments whatever price I normally charge I would be multiplying it by 4 minimum....

I mean seriously my husband has a highly stressful job...Jesus haven't we all get over yourselves!!!

Crb check feck me the majority of us are normal working class family men and father's if that concerned leave the Butler with her!!!...

Its a a bloody conservatory with tiles its 2 days max not a bloody new build housing estate worth £££££££

Do you really think any tradesmen worth his salt with normal punters lined up would entertain you ???

All your going to attract is the unskilled and the needy of work by your approach the exact opposite of what your trying to achieve!!!

Good luck!!!

I thought the same thing when I read it.
Also I suppose crb is a good thing but it doesnt really work that well anyway as if you haven't been caught it won't show up!

Good luck!!!
It's Wilmslow darling xx

Good luck!!!
You pathetic little man. You obviously have an inferiority complex or mental health problems. We don't have a butler actually. We have both worked hard for what we have. Lol I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you. Perhaps I was wrong to register the work on this forum? If anyone is interested my email is pennysinclair@gmx.co.uk. Thank you madmank I will get in touch tomorrow. A CRB check isn't really necessary as our daughter will be at school throughout the day. I didn't mean to insult anyone by that comment but you really cannot be too careful.

You pathetic little man. You obviously have an inferiority complex or mental health problems. We don't have a butler actually. We have both worked hard for what we have. Lol I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you. Perhaps I was wrong to register the work on this forum? If anyone is interested my email is pennysinclair@gmx.co.uk. Thank you madmank I will get in touch tomorrow. A CRB check isn't really necessary as our daughter will be at school throughout the day. I didn't mean to insult anyone by that comment but you really cannot be too careful.

Lol just reminded me of this

To be fair it's hard to get a good plasterer you should of come on here first it's probably the best place to get a good one.Going on rated people always says to me you wanted to pay as little as possible for a crazy specific requirements you listed.

Hi Penny

Probably one of the best places to find a plasterer is on here... By being on here it shows that they have a passion to learn and improve on their skills and not just plastering for a job...

I quite like people being up front and saying how it is... it would be a pain in the ass to quote and then set the ground rules...

Good luck with the project :D

Haha "pathetic little man"
Thats how the mother in law speaks to me when I roll up to her house wankered !!
Show a picture of yourself penny for my porfolio x

no wonder your fellas highly stressed !!

To be fair it's hard to get a good plasterer you should of come on here first it's probably the best place to get a good one.Going on rated people always says to me you wanted to pay as little as possible for a crazy specific requirements you listed.
Ratedpeople advertising on the forum, have you seen it yet? Left hand banner usually

Status
Not open for further replies.