How to use SbeadFix tape to fix beads (VIDEO)

I have a good understanding of the procedure if you patent this I'll eat my hat...live on camera....its too similar to what's about.....you might get some exclusivity rights but theyre worth f**k all
similar to what for example?

General tape...there is tape that sticks to brick, board , glass, tile, plaster and every other surface your holes will not give you a patent....if you check I imagine its already patented anyway, it's just really sticky tape (already available) with holes in it

ive been using it for a long time without problem, also skim does not shell of shiny metal bead does it?
I feel dirty replying to this.
Beads tried and tested, the companies that produce them have insurance to cover eventualities.
You don't.

why do you tape over the Aris and then trim it back, couldn't you not stick the tape to the wing before it, and would it not be easier to run the tape with the bead, eliminating the possibility of losing a digit when you are going like f##k

why do you tape over the Aris and then trim it back, couldn't you not stick the tape to the wing before it, and would it not be easier to run the tape with the bead, eliminating the possibility of losing a digit when you are going like f##k
yes you can use it the way you said, i find it quicker to do it this way but it works equally well the way you describe,i like a bit of danger when taping.

• Wow
Reactions: tcd
i could probably come up with a tool made for the job of removing tape from arris, a two wheeled blade like a hand tile cutter or similar.

I hope it works for you because you’ve bored the life out of me with it. Can’t see the video. To aim it solely on sticky beads alone is a tad silly from you. You need to aim it at a wider market, general purpose tape. Since 95% of plasterers on here have told you it’s s**t. If that percentage carries on out of here it ain’t going to work. Sell it with or without holes maybe, with holes for Plastering, blah blah blah without holes for Joinery etc.

Yes someone else mentioned that.
I do it this way because I find it quicker.
Cut once tape once and end up with two pieces.
Taping down the bead would do the same job though.

Good shout
Good shout. Works great.
20190623_100032.jpg

Reactions: tcd
if you run it down the whole length of the bead it would also act as a scrim and be an extremely strong fixing.
two jobs in one and about the same price as a quality scrim.

I am still researching/ improving and only have small sample amount, hope to get it in production by end of year latest.
£5 a roll

if it gets going i will give free samples to all spreads on here who have commented good or bad.
first hundred maybe. (even smoother)
I got a van and barn full of s**t as it is so thanks but no thanks! Awwww you was thinking about me...how romantic:love:

You're tape might not be beneficial in a lot of applications but it won't go wrong to have a roll in the toolbag for unexpected situations

You're tape might not be beneficial in a lot of applications but it won't go wrong to have a roll in the toolbag for unexpected situations

Can you give me an example of an unexpected situation where you could only solve the situation with this tape please

dot dabbed arsis on thermal board no fixing for clout or nail, no time to hang around for gear to take up on remedial or snagging job, shall I continue with more scenarios

the guy might have a product that could be of use on certain jobs that could save time and grief,

the guy might have a product that could be of use on certain jobs that could save time and grief,

Maybe. I just don't see it. It's a solution to something that isn't a problem. I clout em on. And If I can't do that I use a bit of scrim to hold in place then gear. I wouldn't buy a roll of tape that I'd lose anyway