How to use SbeadFix tape to fix beads (VIDEO)

Members online

But I'd lived without a flexy trowel before but it's now a tool I use every day, speeds up sets and makes my job easier. I lived without a magnet in my tool bag but now I can find joists on plasterboard ceilings in a few seconds, lived without a chalk line until I bought one but it's handy on overboarding, lived without a board lifter.... Etc. If it's handy it's handy, just because I could live without it doesn't mean it's not worth having
like that magnet idea,finding joist hangers? gonna use it.

So you’ve invested in a machine punch for this tape. Yet aren’t giving out samples?

If you had a setup in place, or paid a company to run your stamp/punch on their machine. They’d expect a MOQ of thousands.
thats funny, machine punch.
So you’ve invested in a machine punch for this tape. Yet aren’t giving out samples?

If you had a setup in place, or paid a company to run your stamp/punch on their machine. They’d expect a MOQ of thousands.
yep correct on the second sentence.
no machine punch.

Funny how? Like a clown? I amuse you?
tenor (1).gif

They look about the size of gaffer tape, losing the tape wouldn’t be a problem im sure
I think it would be handy to have a roll on hand for the odd occasion it comes in handy, snagging, small repairs etc
It would be handy on stop beads in vulnerable areas, I’d like to see a close up of the surface of the tape it’s self though if it’s shiny like gaffer tape it maybe too slippy to bang on down the full side of a bead
its a matt finish slightly hammer type surface for good key.

But I'd lived without a flexy trowel before but it's now a tool I use every day, speeds up sets and makes my job easier. I lived without a magnet in my tool bag but now I can find joists on plasterboard ceilings in a few seconds, lived without a chalk line until I bought one but it's handy on overboarding, lived without a board lifter.... Etc. If it's handy it's handy, just because I could live without it doesn't mean it's not worth having
How does the magnet find joists? I’m intrigued

once upon a time. their were three little spreads, one had a hammer
one had a stapler
and one had a bucket of wet stuff.....

i was wondering if anyone knows what to use all these 10mm dots of adhesive tape i have left over?

I am now looking into using tape as a multi purpose scrim and beadfix tape after suggestions by a couple of forum members. thoughts welcome.

My honest opinion is that plasterers are often apprehensive when it comes to new products. Take unifinish for example; when it was first released I thought it would be fantastic on low suction ceilings. Then boom there was a product failure and people had ceilings fall down. That was from British Gypsum who "thoroughly tested" the material. I agree your tape probably would come in handy when beading a solid corner but it takes me minutes to knock up a material I know will work. Good luck with your venture
my tape take seconds which i also know works Andy

I have managed to get my tape manufacturer to make up some more samples of tape.
i've had a few members asking for tape on private message and i will send them some.
If anyone else wants to give it a try let me know and i will see what i can do.
last time it took a couple of weeks to get made and delivered so i will let you know.
This time it will be in metallic silver.