How much could I earn

Members online

I wish you'd hurry up and get yourself a mobile phone, I'm fed up with waiting for you to get home to return my calls. I don't like taking calls in the evening.
They are only £20 in Tescos ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you'd hurry up and get yourself a mobile phone, I'm fed up with waiting for you to get home to return my calls. I don't like taking calls in the evening.
They are only £20 in Tescos ffs.

I keep telling you no need for a mobile phone. When I finish my course the customer's will be queuing up at my house. Plus I don't have the time to answer the phone when am at work. I have 18m2 to skim tomorrow. I won't have time to s**t. I'll give you back your trowel next week. If I get 2 months work booked in ill buy a trowel. Or if u don't mind can I keep your one.

I keep telling you no need for a mobile phone. When I finish my course the customer's will be queuing up at my house. Plus I don't have the time to answer the phone when am at work. I have 18m2 to skim tomorrow. I won't have time to s**t. I'll give you back your trowel next week. If I get 2 months work booked in ill buy a trowel. Or if u don't mind can I keep your one.

You can keep the trowel mate, I've bought a new one with my dole money.

I think Danny should organise a Plasterers Forum Pantomime, as there are some right f**k**g stars on here.

I think Danny should organise a Plasterers Forum Pantomime, as there are some right f**k**g stars on here.

What would be the title? one coat vs two coat or sponge vs trowel or coursers vs cursers
Defo there's some right characters here

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

€171 and you're not even qualified!?!

And what's with the €1?

My original message wasn't directed at you.

Only person that decides if your qualified or not is the person that's paying you. Might as well wipe your hole with your papers[emoji16]
Should have a phone though [emoji23]

Just like the donkey who has just left me , testing the water last Monday ,600 quid a week now company van he was offered, never worked as hard all this week as he did in 7 month's ffs, if he thinks he's coming back Monday Bo, ,ox he is gold trowel trained as well

Just like the donkey who has just left me , testing the water last Monday ,600 quid a week now company van he was offered, never worked as hard all this week as he did in 7 month's ffs, if he thinks he's coming back Monday Bo, ,ox he is gold trowel trained as well
That's not bad money+van

That's not bad money+van

he'll be sitting on his arse Tuesday morning looking out the window with his dog the bollox when yer man sees what he turns out ,get seasick looking at the waves in sunlight ffs

he'll be sitting on his arse Tuesday morning looking out the window with his dog the bollox when yer man sees what he turns out ,get seasick looking at the waves in sunlight ffs
You gonna sack him on Monday then?

Depends on alot of factors such as skill, area, site or domestic etc.
If you go on the go v page i think they say avg is mid twenties a year.
Really depends though I know i can earn probably mid 30's-mid 40's where I live if i can build the rep up like my dad and brother lol

I know this has been dead for a while but I'm curious - did thebeast ever work his life out? I mean...he was doing work for an ex's brother...why not just ask that person what they earn in a week etc instead of asking on a forum?

Tbh though, given the amount of attitude he gave in the forum I doubt he'd do well at selling himself to the customer without considerable training.

Alright lads. My names Dave. Been doing plastering for a few years off and on but on the side for fifty a day from my exs brother. I'm on dla and a few other benefits but the last few months I've had them on my back so I'm thing of getting into plastering proper. I can get funding for it so how do I go about it for quickest and best results where what I get means something. I'm twenty eight in two weeks. How much would I be looking at earning. Just average. Nice one

[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji123][emoji112][emoji111]️[emoji111]️

Alright lads. My names Dave. Been doing plastering for a few years off and on but on the side for fifty a day from my exs brother. I'm on dla and a few other benefits but the last few months I've had them on my back so I'm thing of getting into plastering proper. I can get funding for it so how do I go about it for quickest and best results where what I get means something. I'm twenty eight in two weeks. How much would I be looking at earning. Just average. Nice one
Leave good work don't cut corners be reliable and get your name out their good luck

I knew it was a piss take when I read 'im on dla and a few other benefits'

Trolls aren't what they used to be. Far too obvious.

Just read back through this...

Class...

It has to be 'beauty and the....... beast'

:D:D:D;););););)

:eek::eek::eek:

My god watatool !