How many bags a day

Members online

I wish I could get some Pure, although.. multi has been half decent for a while now, now I said that it'll prob bite me on the arse this week!

2228B1A7-75D7-472B-B944-E9D067AD8EBD.png
1746B0EC-0348-43BD-B401-A2EA30F7D8F9.png

Deviled-up and now the wait. The 1930’s bricks sucked in the render-coat nicely, I recon i’ll be on the setting by 2.30pm - that was close to 30mill of gear.

Just wondered what everyone can get on plaster board and to a high standard . I know site plastererd can throw it on just wondered average .between me n mate we can get between 8 n 10 bags . . Depending on weather . That's 2 gauges
All depends. We work with labourers too, anything from 5-8/9 bags a day each depending on what doin. Normally I'd say bout 7.

29041965-024A-41C2-B671-77B9E3B36D5C.png
6D062FFC-F850-438A-B79E-6B029C2E2B62.png

Just finished.
Answers to question:
  1. Yes, mega-wedge.
  2. Yes, I always have a milk carton to piss in - my bellend get stuck in an Evian bottle.
  3. The other plasterer on the job, I don’t know him, (he did the ceilings), doesn’t/can’t float & set. The house has solid walls throughout - the owner wanted that - good choice IMO.

Reading through this I’m beginning to wonder if iv been doing to much all these years 3 gauges a day and normally 6-7 bags on site work or new builds was just the way I was taught also to a high quality at the same that’s maybe why at the age of 30 my body is done knees back etc and that’s only the skimming 3 tubs of mortar a day when floating
you must of being bored to go and look for this thread 2017

If I read it right @Gibbo n m8 doing 18 bags a day so a 3 bed plot a day. 5 plots a week?

The fuckkkkk
f**k**g mad must be robotic ,imagine if a wall was on the piss it would throw there entire day thru the window
They must have a piss at the same time everyday

Just wondered what everyone can get on plaster board and to a high standard . I know site plastererd can throw it on just wondered average .between me n mate we can get between 8 n 10 bags . . Depending on weather . That's 2 gauges
Y do worry how many bags. it not a fuking race. People are going to ask who did that job. Haven't heard nobody saying good job how many bags they used in a day