How long have you been on the same job for ??

I think that'd be great. What job is it?

Morris home site in lytham...ive been told next setup on here is going to start 300 plots 5 miles up the road .....being local is shite....its depressing now.
My brother bought a house on persimmon site hes working on.
Id rather travel than look out of my bedroom window and think "oh f**k that" !!

Morris home site in lytham...ive been told next setup on here is going to start 300 plots 5 miles up the road .....being local is shite....its depressing now.
My brother bought a house on persimmon site hes working on.
Id rather travel than look out of my bedroom window and think "oh f**k that" !!

Yeah i wouldn't fancy living amongst it but its nice getting a good run on a site, its ballache when we're housebashing like now constantly loading the van up and losing half days all the time

24 months that's good long time ,good it's not far from you as well,longest I done 3 months, variety spice of life for me so I like to do loads of new jobs but having said that they are all s**t where ever we are..just ask @theclemo

Yeah i wouldn't fancy living amongst it but its nice getting a good run on a site, its ballache when we're housebashing like now constantly loading the van up and losing half days all the time

Ive hit a sore spot on my next 2 units .. .46 beads to staple on alone on the ground floor......absolute shite type houses.
My mate bought 1 i skimmed 2 months ago ....the f**k*r keeps popping in for his stoned 2 hour talks when i just wanna tell him to fuuck off il call ya when i aint so fuucking busy and tired.
I work alone beerbeaf.....lifes easier house bashing !!

24 months that's good long time ,good it's not far from you as well,longest I done 3 months, variety spice of life for me so I like to do loads of new jobs but having said that they are all s**t where ever we are..just ask @theclemo

Ive been the only spread there skimming since last winter.
Cuunts cant build them quick enough !!!

Ive hit a sore spot on my next 2 units .. .46 beads to staple on alone on the ground floor......absolute shite type houses.
My mate bought 1 i skimmed 2 months ago ....the f**k*r keeps popping in for his stoned 2 hour talks when i just wanna tell him to fuuck off il call ya when i aint so fuucking busy and tired.

I don't do any beading or cupboards really....we have a system that works. I hit the big ceilings and area my mate does all the f**k about bits so i don't throw my dummy haha

I don't do any beading or cupboards really....we have a system that works. I hit the big ceilings and area my mate does all the f**k about bits so i don't throw my dummy haha

Attachments

• How long have you been on the same job for ??
    Screenshot_20161003-170118.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 315
I despise getting tools out of van and back in again..i dread it..we was bitting about other week had loads of different jobs on go and was literally un loading and loading van up every 2 days hated it

Hide and don't answer the door, it's even better if you can see them at the door muttering away to themselves. I work alone, just me and the boardlifter, I love it. I'm a miserable f**k.

Had 1 back in June u using it all the way thru ?is it 1 coating u do on the new builds

Treat yourself to one of these fella. You won't regret it.

Attachments

• How long have you been on the same job for ??
    1476000755998.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 268
The board lifters are thing of beauty, got mine off e-bay, paid £110 I think for mine

I wasn't expecting great things at that price but was really impressed with it. Very solid. All the welds look good. Well finished. Can't comment on how it'll last cos I've only used it a couple of times but I'm hopeful!

This ones for @Kitchy about time dropped a selfie in

Baddy builder even put extra piece of wood in so no cuts needed,lol... Time for a coffee before get clout nails out

But brickwork s**t above door had to drywall float that picture snaggers piss off

Mine mate,had for a few years same ebay one you lot are on about I hardly ever board out jobs but always use it when i can as long as room cleared out
Is more accurate and quicker one person doing it with lifter than two doing it with dead men, laurel and hardy style. Occasionally when working with another spread and he says I'll give you a hand with ceiling I say, don't worry it's quicker with one, go and put the pre-grit on.

Is more accurate and quicker one person doing it with lifter than two doing it with dead men, laurel and hardy style. Occasionally when working with another spread and he says I'll give you a hand with ceiling I say, don't worry it's quicker with one, go and put the pre-grit on.
I don't think 1 man with a lift is quicker than 2 able spreads without a lift flying boards up do you? Ceilings are best things to do do easy as