How long have you been on the same job for ??

Is doesnt matter to me anymore i gave up ages ago on rates....but i wont go below £2.50 unless it crashes again.
My life is just "round and round and up and down ya gotta git up in de marning"

Is doesnt matter to me anymore i gave up ages ago on rates....but i wont go below £2.50 unless it crashes again.
My life is just "round and round and up and down ya gotta git up in de marning"
I bet being able to 1 coat it still dont pay to bad

I bet being able to 1 coat it still dont pay to bad

Monday half day bonding skimming someones s**t reveals £80
Plot skimmed 4.5 days £1155.
Sat/sun to half days ..sites just down the road booked another £400 off next plot.
Total @ £1635 .
Lodan some weeks it makes me sick being there.
And to get a bill instead of rebate breaks my soul.

On about £800 odd quid every 3 days is big algerman..heart attack waiting to happen is that lad

Had this conversation the other day with my old fella.....everyone in my family been to hospital for 1 reason or other except me.
Never seen a doctor in my life ....il be the the 1 to just drop one day !!!!!!!!
Anyway thanks for seeing my future.

Monday half day bonding skimming someones s**t reveals £80
Plot skimmed 4.5 days £1155.
Sat/sun to half days ..sites just down the road booked another £400 off next plot.
Total @ £1635 .
Lodan some weeks it makes me sick being there.
And to get a bill instead of rebate breaks my soul.
You just went up in my estimations buddy and made me think im doing it wrong...100m2 per day though must hurt, especially the first set nursing the hangover

You just went up in my estimations buddy and made me think im doing it wrong...100m2 per day though must hurt, especially the first set nursing the hangover

There loads of good lads out there put on more and make it look simple ....dont get me wrong its stilll a long day on yer feet.
I hate using stilts to be honest.
But there needed.

Youd be surprised lodan how decent tools and a good retarder a system you stick too and a proper good glug the night before helps !!!!

Youd be surprised lodan how decent tools and a good retarder a system you stick too and a proper good glug the night before helps !!!!
What retarder do you use, just cream of tartar, I get when youre on board all the time it would be easy to get a good system in place after a few months

Still the thought of 100m just made my wrist start crying

What retarder do you use, just cream of tartar, I get when youre on board all the time it would be easy to get a good system in place after a few months
A couple of handfulls of dry wall adesive gives abit of extra time on skimming

Theses were skimmed this morning in 1 hit approx 50m
I didnt give them a final trowel....just looked at them and told em to go fuuck yourselves.....and came home !!

Attachments

• How long have you been on the same job for ??
    20161009_124007.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 238