How long before we're in trouble with money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Without work, how long before things become critical with finances?

• Too late, I'm in the sh1t now.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Middle of April.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • End of April.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • End of May.

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • 3 - 6 months from now.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 6 - 12 months from now.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • I'm OK for a year or more.

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Busiest I’ve ever been. Mad how many people still want work doing and will arrange to f**k off for a week while you do it.

nows the time to up ya prices jonny. Danger money.
I'm in shock, you seem chuffed that these people are leaving their house to go somewhere else and spread it to other people while you go into their germ ridden house.
You're prioritising money over your families health

I'm off. This site is just pissing me off.
Stay home, stay safe.

I'm in shock, you seem chuffed that these people are leaving their house to go somewhere else and spread it to other people while you go into their germ ridden house.

I'm off. This site is just pissing me off.
Stay home, stay safe.

Interesting assumption.

You need to be covid19 positive in order to spread it remember. So you need to be in the 0.0001% of the population for a start.

Also that particular house last week the customer’s wife has a lung condition and they’re self isolated elsewhere. This project started before the corona shite got serious, or as serious as the media makes it sound. So it needs to be done.

I was dropping off tools when took that picture , was nowhere near them. We started the following day.

We’re Following the rules and not taking any risks.

get off daily mail and look at the real statistics

Interesting assumption.

You need to be covid19 positive in order to spread it remember. So you need to be in the 0.0001% of the population for a start.

Also that particular house last week the customer’s wife has a lung condition and they’re self isolated elsewhere. This project started before the corona shite got serious, or as serious as the media makes it sound. So it needs to be done.

I was dropping off tools when took that picture , was nowhere near them. We started the following day.

"So it needs to be done" don't worry lurpak will sort the absolutely essential work of plastering a house so the world can keep turning.
Justify it how you want. You're 100% putting money before your families health. If you have kids and they get ill then you'll wish you didn't keep working I can guarantee you that

"So it needs to be done" don't worry lurpak will sort the absolutely essential work of plastering a house so the world can keep turning.
Justify it how you want. You're 100% putting money before your families health. If you have kids and they get ill then you'll wish you didn't keep working I can guarantee you that

tell me where the risk is

tell me where the risk is
You touch the same bag of plaster, bucket whatever as your mate you're working with, and you pass it on to him or him to you. Even touch the same the wall. Risk involved all day. Your in the same house breathing the same air as each other all day

You touch the same bag of plaster, bucket whatever as your mate you're working with, and you pass it on to him or him to you. Even touch the same the wall. Risk involved all day. Your in the same house breathing the same air as each other all day

Stress and worry will kill more people that conronavirus. Get ready for the looting and rioting too

Interesting assumption.

I think it’s more the stigma of working , but like drinking 1 pint , you know ur safe to drive but if u hit someone even tho they walked out in front of you , and u killed them , u would always wonder if u never had that 1 pint could you of stopped in time.
That said I genuinely think if u drive to and from work and in no harms way , sanatise ur hands often you should be ok.your be closer to the supermarket shop assistance loading the shelves than Anything else

I think it’s more the stigma of working , but like drinking 1 pint , you know ur safe to drive but if u hit someone even tho they walked out in front of you , and u killed them , u would always wonder if u never had that 1 pint could you of stopped in time.
That said I genuinely think if u drive to and from work and in no harms way , sanatise ur hands often you should be ok.your be closer to the supermarket shop assistance loading the shelves than Anything else

Yeah, it’s the stupidity of people and their logic. The most dangerous place is super markets and people are cueing up there with their families etc.

working in empty houses is not a risk and that’s why we’re still allowed to do so. Had this discussion with a cop who pulled me over asking where I was going. Told him, No problem. He was impressed with the hand sanitiser i had in the van and precautions I was taking even though my opinion is that it’s really not as big of a deal as the media are making out

Yeah, it’s the stupidity of people and their logic. The most dangerous place is super markets and people are cueing up there with their families etc.

working in empty houses is not a risk and that’s why we’re still allowed to do so. Had this discussion with a cop who pulled me over asking where I was going. Told him, No problem. He was impressed with the hand sanitiser i had in the van and precautions I was taking even though my opinion is that it’s really not as big of a deal as the media are making out
Oh I definitely think this is a big deal, even if the media are over exaggerating this , if they don’t, the idiots would be sunbathing on Brighton beach and having bbqs in the park , f**k**g divs

Oh I definitely think this is a big deal, even if the media are over exaggerating this , if they don’t, the idiots would be sunbathing on Brighton beach and having bbqs in the park , f**k**g divs

to be honest I’ve tuned out of it but the media has rammed it down our throats. It is a big deal in terms of stress on the nhs but the government’s been cutting their budget for years. Now they want us to all come together and help? Clapping for nhs etc. Absolute c**ts they are. And people lap it up.

They should have money readily available and practices in place for this sort of shite. China threw up hospitals in 3 days.

Government waited too long with everything and allowed flights in from hot spots. They let this happen. And now we have to sort it by staying home and stressing about money?

people will root and riot very soon I’m telling ya

Reactions: Djr
I’ve also got pals who worked for free on the morgue at Birmingham airport while it was top secret. How the f**k can the government allow people to work for free, playing on peoples heart strings when it’s them that caused this

Surprised you've got any with mind set..bet your a barrel of laughs on a night out,do you do a health and safety check b4 you and the boys enter a new bar? Of what might happen
Pub Landlords nightmare, type of fella that frequents a bar, sits on his own on the end, puts the world to rights(even though no ones listening) complains About the music, complains about the price of ale etc.

to be honest I’ve tuned out of it but the media has rammed it down our throats. It is a big deal in terms of stress on the nhs but the government’s been cutting their budget for years. Now they want us to all come together and help? Clapping for nhs etc. Absolute c**ts they are. And people lap it up.

They should have money readily available and practices in place for this sort of shite. China threw up hospitals in 3 days.

Government waited too long with everything and allowed flights in from hot spots. They let this happen. And now we have to sort it by staying home and stressing about money?

people will root and riot very soon I’m telling ya
Your right the media are dining out in it and sensationalising news.
China’s a communist country though a lot of the contractors on the hospitals they put up, were forced to work for nothing. Your being daft with the nhs and missing the point, it’s not the nurses and doctors fault it’s being underfunded the applause is for them and not the government, them that are litterally putting there lives at risk for others.

Your right the media are dining out in it and sensationalising news.
China’s a communist country though a lot of the contractors on the hospitals they put up, were forced to work for nothing. Your being daft with the nhs and missing the point, it’s not the nurses and doctors fault it’s being underfunded the applause is for them and not the government, them that are litterally putting there lives at risk for others.

yeah I’m referring to the Government, not nhs workers. The nhs workers deserve medals and 5 x pay rise in my opinion. And they deserve the clapping and gratitude they’re receiving at the minute.

my issue is the f**k**g nerve of the government and media to act like They give a f**k about the nhs or elderly

Fear is now the biggest currency, thanks to the media. All the s**t panic buying and paranoia is down to the media like the daily mail etc not the virus. They want to cull all the old timers and vulnerable. Heartbreaking

The Eu, has vanished in a heartbeat overnight and everyone has gone back to their national states. Italy,Spain the worst hit places in Europe have been well a truly abandoned by the eu. While everyone has become obsessed with toilet rolls the Germans have been stockpiling weapons. They must see the anarchy which is set to come when host nations economies go to s**t and crash. We a few weeks behind the Italians and they now are getting restless. Like they say your only 3 meals away from anarchy........home invasions as someone mentioned in this thread. This lockdown has only been a week, imagine 6 months. Regarding the government, British people are nice until their not.

You do know that you don't catch it just by touching something previously touched by a carrier don't you?
It really doesn't matter if there were four or fourteen people on that job as long as they were sticking to the health experts recommendations. I doubt you're one of them?
Lurpy is following government guidelines. Crack on if you're comfortable I say.

You do know that you don't catch it just by touching something previously touched by a carrier don't you?
It really doesn't matter if there were four or fourteen people on that job as long as they were sticking to the health experts recommendations. I doubt you're one of them?
Lurpy is following government guidelines. Crack on if you're comfortable I say.
If they have the virus, touch something and then you touch it and subsequently touch your face before washing your hands then chances are you will get it. That's how viruses are spread mate. We all know full well people aren't going to wash their hands on site after touching every single thing they come in contact with

If they have the virus, touch something and then you touch it and subsequently touch your face before washing your hands then chances are you will get it. That's how viruses are spread mate. We all know full well people aren't going to wash their hands on site after touching every single thing they come in contact with
But if you don't touch your face you'll be fine.

If no one gets it , no one will
Build up an immunity
Too many people have already got it, that's the whole point and why the measures have been brought in as the NHS is now at breaking point. So it needs to be slowed down before lives are lost that could be saved

Unbelievable

am shocked by the amount that think it’s ok to go out can’t lie, about a week a go seen folks saying well I have to go because I can’t feed my kids etc and have 50pence to there name but seems the ones going aren’t in that position at all
Yet it ok for the majority of us to have to sit at home loosing money all the time to try help this situation

Unbelievable

am shocked by the amount that think it’s ok to go out can’t lie, about a week a go seen folks saying well I have to go because I can’t feed my kids etc and have 50pence to there name but seems the ones going aren’t in that position at all
Yet it ok for the majority of us to have to sit at home loosing money all the time to try help this situation
Yep, now they're just bragging about how much they can earn instead. Shocked aswell