How long before we're in trouble with money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Without work, how long before things become critical with finances?

• Too late, I'm in the sh1t now.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Middle of April.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • End of April.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • End of May.

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • 3 - 6 months from now.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • 6 - 12 months from now.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • I'm OK for a year or more.

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Building control passed the footings , the concrete is coming at 2 , brickwork starting Monday unless there’s a lockdown, the government wants us working to give the economy the much needed income , the fall in gdp I believe is twice what was not survivable for the economy

Building control passed the footings , the concrete is coming at 2 , brickwork starting Monday unless there’s a lockdown, the government wants us working to give the economy the much needed income , the fall in gdp I believe is twice what was not survivable for the economy
If you really want to do it then obviously nothing is going to persuade you. You're just pissing people off talking about it each day though. Bet the brickies turn up in the same van, and are passing each other bricks all day

If you really want to do it then obviously nothing is going to persuade you. You're just pissing people off talking about it each day though. Bet the brickies turn up in the same van, and are passing each other bricks all day
Well personally I'm quite enjoying John's updates, believe me you they're better than his neighbour saga was.
Oh and I'm moving roofing tiles today. All on my own but still wearing gloves.

Il be at the front of it,could do with a 70 inch tv tbh
steaming-manure-dung-heap-DR780F.jpg

Give it another couple of weeks when Boris says how much longer the lockdown is and there’ll be a few itching to get back out there.
Yep that will be the game changer, wether it will be extended or a ‘soft’ return back.the good will might only last so long, You’d think pubs and the like will remain shut for the forseable, I guess the numbers will tell us before then.

P.s day is going great,me and julie have kept minimum 2 meters apart,to guarantee this I've stuck a tape measure to my head with duct tape with tape sticking out 2 meters,I'm taking no risks,always washing hands b4 and after every cuppa she drops me

My dream is to see you get me in that steve

I'll drag your minging corpse through the streets of tpf and arrange what's left of you on top of the dung heap like a grotesque Geordie fairy.

4LrS_jMp_400x400.jpg

See him? That's malt man.

He's not smiling now.

You'll see him when we get to the dung heap. He's there. What I did to him was so horrific, so depraved, that his name must never be mentioned on tpf ever again. Danny has erased him from history.

Think I'm joking?

Try putting his name into one word and posting it. See what happens.

There are only 2 ways to normalise society again from this woeful government that has decided to use such draconian laws.

1. Test everyone to see if they have had the virus so they may go about there daily lives.

2. A cure for the virus, lock down does not work as eventually everyone will get it if there is no cure, lock down only works to limit the amount of people going to hospital as the virus is worse on the some than others so it to proves that our government has not been spending the amount of money needed to provide good care in the UK, an example look at Germany 5 times as many beds more testing and less deaths and more important less pollution and there's Italy the most thee most polluted country has the most deaths least amount testing and a very bad health service so in general the most it is only stopping the inevitable, most of the deaths have been put down to Coronovirus were actually the death was a factor but not the cause, the cause may have been respiratory where if the patient had caught the flu the outcome would have been the same, I remember a talk show were the guy said 30,000 died from air pollution every year caused by cars etc a year the scientist said show me 100 death certificates that says death caused by air pollution and I will give you a million pounds he could not.... so the scientist said are the doctors lying then no comment from talk show host.

I'll drag your minging corpse through the streets of tpf and arrange what's left of you on top of the dung heap like a grotesque Geordie fairy.

View attachment 46503

See him? That's malt man.

He's not smiling now.

You'll see him when we get to the dung heap. He's there. What I did to him was so horrific, so depraved, that his name must never be mentioned on tpf ever again. Danny has erased him from history.

Think I'm joking?

Try putting his name into one word and posting it. See what happens.
Is cockney your boyfriend? Guaranteed cockney is a taker and your the giver steve

No it’s 1 bricky and it’s blocks ,

Reactions: Djr
i Got 2 empty jobs on hold the current has all materials there I’ve done the right thing for two weeks now but I’ve spoken to the client who lives up country he said do what you want you can stay at the house while you’re working! As there is a separate annex! So I think on Monday me and the dog will be moving in there till job complete so will pan it over 2 weeks so seems acceptable to me (y) And keeps my head screwed on!

i Got 2 empty jobs on hold the current has all materials there I’ve done the right thing for two weeks now but I’ve spoken to the client who lives up country he said do what you want you can stay at the house while you’re working! As there is a separate annex! So I think on Monday me and the dog will be moving in there till job complete so will pan it over 2 weeks so seems acceptable to me (y) And keeps my head screwed on!
Good plan. Just don't mention on here that you're making money, some are proper touchy.

Good plan. Just don't mention on here that you're making money, some are proper touchy.
That's all it is..the green eyed monster,I'm making money b4 s**t hits the fan..this is nowt yet,we are not on lockdown,theres a article in paper saying we need to keep working if we can and it's safe to do so or we will be defo up the s**t creek..I'm following government guidelines

That's all it is..the green eyed monster,I'm making money b4 s**t hits the fan..this is nowt yet,we are not on lockdown,theres a article in paper saying we need to keep working if we can and it's safe to do so or we will be defo up the s**t creek..I'm following government guidelines

Rather than working I'm gonna do my bit by paying my VAT bill instead of deferring it.