House been rendered in Weber - advice wanted

Members online

That is an absolute disgrace and I think you know that, don’t know what to say as you don’t listen to us anyway. I’ve no doubt they will clean it up a little bit and then you’ll give them rest of money plus an extra grand. Maybe a crate of beer for there effort.

That is an absolute disgrace and I think you know that, don’t know what to say as you don’t listen to us anyway. I’ve no doubt they will clean it up a little bit and then you’ll give them rest of money plus an extra grand. Maybe a crate of beer for there effort.
Go on tell me what you would do.....I’m living in complete mess, treading through the house crap everyday, outside lights been disconnected for over a month. Have fallen down the steps on a couple of occasions as it’s pitch black, endless arguments with my husband. It’s kept me awake at night. They have £5500 of our money. Yes I shouldn’t have paid so much up front but I couldn’t just afford to walk away and lose that money either... I had no choice but to give them a second try with a different applicator

Go on tell me what you would do.....I’m living in complete mess, treading through the house crap everyday, outside lights been disconnected for over a month. Have fallen down the steps on a couple of occasions as it’s pitch black, endless arguments with my husband. It’s kept me awake at night. They have £5500 of our money. Yes I shouldn’t have paid so much up front but I couldn’t just afford to walk away and lose that money either... I had no choice but to give them a second try with a different applicator
Get them back out to site, show them everything on the pictures you’ve showed us and tell them it isn’t acceptable. Ask them what they are going to do to rectify the job to a decent standard and let them know if they are not capable of doing this then you have no choice but to bring another company in and you’ll be going through the courts for them to be held accountable for the full amount quoted by other company to rectify/redo. Contact trading standards, find out where you stand and what they can do to help.

Get them back out to site, show them everything on the pictures you’ve showed us and tell them it isn’t acceptable. Ask them what they are going to do to rectify the job to a decent standard and let them know if they are not capable of doing this then you have no choice but to bring another company in and you’ll be going through the courts for them to be held accountable for the full amount quoted by other company to rectify/redo. Contact trading standards, find out where you stand and what they can do to help.

I said this 3 pages ago!

Did all of that the first time and the guy was full of assurances,”wanted to put it right” “wanted happy customers” but then what he says and does are on completely different pages...

Did all of that the first time and the guy was full of assurances,”wanted to put it right” “wanted happy customers” but then what he says and does are on completely different pages...
It’s now time to speak to trading standards I’m afraid, you’ve gave him the opportunity to rectify and he hasn’t done it. The state of the slabs are a disgrace, not just the bad job on the house.

It’s now time to speak to trading standards I’m afraid, you’ve gave him the opportunity to rectify and he hasn’t done it. The state of the slabs are a disgrace, not just the bad job on the house.
It’s now been over a week since the renderers have finished and nothing has been cleaned up bar the 3 first floor windows, my husband had to do the first floor door as the Juliette balcony was being refitted. We sent an email last Friday giving them 7 days to complete the job or we would find someone else to finish the job. After reading about small claims everything says you have to give them a deadline to complete.

K-rend rep get him to condemn it, shouldn't be a problem, and trading standards