Hit my target

Members online

Well my old grandad lived to 96. He had a very low muscle mass and took life very, very easy (decorator), but he ate very healthily.
If you need to hit the gym to keep your weight/fat down you're simply eating and/or drinking too much. Simple as that.
Couldn't agree more mate. I don't go the gym to keep fat down though. Exercise ain't the best option for that

Wrong, eat well and lift weights.
None of what you did would build muscle mass without a very good diet to support it and, well, we've all seen the shite you eat.
Muscle mass, bone density and heart health are all the key to longevity an vitality in old age.
Take it easy is for pussies, live your life
As if I’m gonna listen to a tattooed fuckwit!

I’m eating my
51266F96-5E56-46B0-A92F-ACCD22D56183.jpeg
usual shite for breakfast.

Kept myself fit different ways for donkeys, Lifting Will just f**k you up in the long run, It’s no coincidence me mates who i’ve been in the gym Lifting or for years are f**k*d, One mate who comes with me looks like the hulk but he is constantly got a bandage on injured, picks a bag of render up like he’s taking a s**t, stiff as f**k and worn out, It’s 100% not a healthy way to exercise.

Kept myself fit different ways for donkeys, Lifting Will just f**k you up in the long run, It’s no coincidence me mates who i’ve been in the gym Lifting or for years are f**k*d, One mate who comes with me looks like the hulk but he is constantly got a bandage on injured, picks a bag of render up like he’s taking a s**t, stiff as f**k and worn out, It’s 100% not a healthy way to exercise.
Lifting won't fuxk you up. Ego lifting and training like an idiot will

I used to go to a gym where there were 2 blokes spotting each other. They always had the peg in the very bottom weight of the machine. Absolute beasts. One’s dead now and the other had replacement heart valve.

Lift heavy and you’ll be looking for hip, shoulder, knee, heart valve replacement later on doon the line. Don’t believe that? Look at Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lifting won't fuxk you up. Ego lifting and training like an idiot will
Just saying really be careful it’s when you hit your 40s, and you’re probably have a different opinion, It’s basic physics your body will benefit more from swimming and walking running climbing that’s what our body is designed to overcome not lifting excessive weight, same with food what grows out the ground And limited meat protein basically back to basics What we was Designed to eat not man made s**t.
Can’t go wrong except I Smoke binge drink and Love kebabs

Just saying really be careful it’s when you hit your 40s, and you’re probably have a different opinion, It’s basic physics your body will benefit more from swimming and walking running climbing that’s what our body is designed to overcome not lifting excessive weight, same with food what grows out the ground And limited meat protein basically back to basics What we was Designed to eat not man made s**t.
Can’t go wrong except I Smoke binge drink and Love kebabs
When I hit my 40's I'll feel the benefit if what I've done in my 30's 20's and teens.

Best results are made by hitting failure Can’t do that with low weights
You don't need to go to failure, that's the brink of over training.
There's a lot of bullshit flying around online and people read a snipet of some fitness influencer and take it as gospel. Anything gimmicky gets clicks as it sounds innovative.
Consistent progressive overload without over training is the key

You don't need to go to failure, that's the brink of over training.
There's a lot of bullshit flying around online and people read a snipet of some fitness influencer and take it as gospel. Anything gimmicky gets clicks as it sounds innovative.
Consistent progressive overload without over training is the key
Or vice versa, How do you know what’s Gospel, There’s loads of fanatics lifting to failure And will claim They Wrote the book

Or vice versa, How do you know what’s Gospel, There’s loads of fanatics lifting to failure And will claim They Wrote the book
I dont know what's gospel. I know what works for me so I'm not overtrained and can still plaster.
Dorian Yates trained beyond failure and you can't argue it doesn't work. But he wasn't also a plasterer.

Trouble with bodybuilders there health does get affected nobody knows there cycle but the pro's steroids growth hormone fat burners pills all adds up over a period of time,

For the average natural on protein shakes creatine and other supplements training properly and being responsible are healthy