Hit my target

Vincey

Private Member
Started training about 6 weeks ago and change my diet to basically get back in shape , I was starting to feel s**t and needed something to focus on , atm I’ve lost a half a stone in weight which am buzzing about, also starting to feel better in the body even from heavy and hard training
Anyone thinking of going for it I’d say do it especially now the weathers s**t there’s sod all to do in the dark anyway
2F51254C-2496-4E3D-B82B-1BA0479CEBF5.jpeg

Started training about 6 weeks ago and change my diet to basically get back in shape , I was starting to feel s**t and needed something to focus on , atm I’ve lost a half a stone in weight which am buzzing about, also starting to feel better in the body even from heavy and hard training
Anyone thinking of going for it I’d say do it especially now the weathers s**t there’s sod all to do in the dark anyway
View attachment 65818
Nice, what you been doing mate

View attachment 65818
Pondering over joining local gym. Got full set up in garage but can't motivate my sen. Took little en swimming to new center and it looks a good set up and not busy. Just not sure I have time

At my local gym can get in anytime with a swab it’s within a minute drive so I joined as time wise take nothing out of the day really ,atm just basic training @Complete and sone cardio to burn off calories , definitely feeling better for it

Did about 30 minutes on the new machine other day!!!

To Mars bars a lion bar a twix 2 bags of monster munch a bag of French fries and two bags of twiglets!!!

You've got to make time to look after yourself mate
We kinda have her days my days on my days I.d rather go out on bike or walk dogs. Once all boards and other gear from builds out My gym and there's power to it I might get in before I go to work . We.ll also have a shower then as well so I can get washed fast

Pondering over joining local gym. Got full set up in garage but can't motivate my sen. Took little en swimming to new center and it looks a good set up and not busy. Just not sure I have time
You're big boned John

View attachment 65818
So you're the same weight as @essexandy mind you he's 4ft 7in.

Your thread title sounds like a Grinder invitation, but, joking aside, congratulations on reaching your goal.
I respect people motivating themselves and putting the work in, to get fitter (y)

Thing is people say oh how do you go to gym after or before work.trust me you have more energy by doing that regularly.go before it sets you up for the day.bright eyed n bushy tailed by 8am if you go before.granted it's harder in winter

View attachment 65818

good man, well done

Just started my fourth month at the gym. Feel better for it. Still smoking though. Lost about 10lbs. Still a fat c**t though. Want to lose 2-3 stone as I want to get one of those Sur ron electric bikes, and they have a weight limit.

Just started my fourth month at the gym. Feel better for it. Still smoking though. Lost about 10lbs. Still a fat c**t though. Want to lose 2-3 stone as I want to get one of those Sur ron electric bikes, and they have a weight limit.
Do you mean you've been going the gym for 4 months?

Nice one tony