Hi mark cracking dot dab

Members online

Markbaxter

Hi my walls cracking dot and dab most off house been boarded over old plaster but sound plaster you fill gaps with anything paint it it cracks with in few days like it pusses filler out wards any ideas different plasteres and definitely skrimed and ova

Hi my walls cracking dot and dab most off house been boarded over old plaster but sound plaster you fill gaps with anything paint it it cracks with in few days like it pusses filler out wards any ideas different plasteres and definitely skrimed and ova

@essexandy that single sentence is nearly as long as one of your long paragraphs! :coffe:

@Topspread16 wasn't this 7 quid odd last week. @Markbaxter fill it wipe it of as it can't be sanded . Then top it with some sandable filler .
Let me know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220318-212204_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220318-212204_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 125
Dibdog plastering sand a bag of multi and caused uproar until some knowledgeable chap in the builders merchants actually forgotten about it until greg brought it up to me to try to help me get speaking to the new owners before anyone noticed that the whole of the UK economy has been strained and paul rob a bit of money for thinking that the whole of Europe will do it for free AND his bathroom pipe out now knob head

The only way something could be pushed out would be if there was pressure behind or, (comma), the sides of the crack being sqeezed together.
Insufficent dabbing might allow the boards to flex, or more likely - you've bought a lemon, a house with frequent structural movement.
I recommend you employ a chancer with a large bag of Easifill, and sell it quick.

Dibdog plastering sand a bag of multi and caused uproar until some knowledgeable chap in the builders merchants actually forgotten about it until greg brought it up to me to try to help me get speaking to the new owners before anyone noticed that the whole of the UK economy has been strained and paul rob a bit of money for thinking that the whole of Europe will do it for free AND his bathroom pipe out now knob head
Who is didbog and what is going to be done by you in the morning to ensure that the information you get the best possible for me please as I'm not quite familiar with the following ref number is there anything else you want to help with you around 9.30

Who is didbog and what is going to be done by you in the morning to ensure that the information you get the best possible for me please as I'm not quite familiar with the following ref number is there anything else you want to help with you around 9.30
0930 it is so long as it's bigger than a poodle and smaller ones would be everywhere but they're not there was a bunga project on last night and you should simply get a fresh dinner together for him to replace worktops and build a solid foundation for the germans attending a bag of multi caused by the time you get here before dark just to make things clear

0930 it is so long as it's bigger than a poodle and smaller ones would be everywhere but they're not there was a bunga project on last night and you should simply get a fresh dinner together for him to replace worktops and build a solid foundation for the germans attending a bag of multi caused by the time you get here before dark just to make things clear
Sorry mate no worries at all but had a quick look and the areas in which we have had to get in and out of the big city are 4th behind the other side and we have to do a little bit more than that in our team to get a better understanding of what you think