Hi all

Members online

No members online now.
The upside Pauly is that’s it’s done to a good standard. People spend years doing up their house. I’ve got the luxury of shutting the door on it when I want, but it’s a double edged sword.
We just had more set backs. Decided we might as well have it rewired. Joiner broke his leg . Roofer got rona . Hit a manhole no one knew was there . As it stands we should be water tight by end of Jan. Was meant to be end of September.
Good side is we used out monet from wages not savings

The upside Pauly is that’s it’s done to a good standard. People spend years doing up their house. I’ve got the luxury of shutting the door on it when I want, but it’s a double edged sword.
No the upside is I'm voting chrispy House diary.

We just had more set backs. Decided we might as well have it rewired. Joiner broke his leg . Roofer got rona . Hit a manhole no one knew was there . As it stands we should be water tight by end of Jan. Was meant to be end of September.
Good side is we used out monet from wages not savings

Doesn’t always go to plan John. That’s why I’ve stopped worrying about it. It’s a bit of a standing joke tbf, but I’ve got broad shoulders and can laugh about it myself. It’s dragged on, but I’ve spent very little given the amount of work done. I could have got more done in the time, but I’m Chrispy!

Doesn’t always go to plan John. That’s why I’ve stopped worrying about it. It’s a bit of a standing joke tbf, but I’ve got broad shoulders and can laugh about it myself. It’s dragged on, but I’ve spent very little given the amount of work done. I could have got more done in the time, but I’m Chrispy!
See if you suddenly turned ginger....... :LOL:

Which all have side effects .

Anyway one thread @Danny
That's the whole point John, known side effects and being able to weigh up whether it's right for you.
I used to take medication for depression, knowing the possible side effects, after a while I decided that the side effects outweighed the positives and ditched them. Being such a cheerful, polite and friendly character I doubt any of you even noticed the difference. Apart from that c**t @algeeman who gets extra abuse.

That's the whole point John, known side effects and being able to weigh up whether it's right for you.
I used to take medication for depression, knowing the possible side effects, after a while I decided that the side effects outweighed the positives and ditched them. Being such a cheerful, polite and friendly character I doubt any of you even noticed the difference. Apart from that c**t @algeeman who gets extra abuse.

no more abuse than I get living with 5 woman :frenetico:

hey @John j

fancy swimming through that
for a box a beads for me
20220119_133543.jpg