help please lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent got a clue what to do just completly f**ck off
had a great xmas loads of fun getting on great with wife
they turn up to day me and the wife at each others throats
they might find me swinging from the scaff in the morn by my neck

Is this an eco scheme or similar mate ? what product they using ?

my prophesy is coming true after all - the operatives have fekd his house up

what kind of render is it?
mineral render or acrylic stains are reasonably straight forward to remove of most substrates, you can get various products that will do the job, but i guess it would have been good practice to mask/sheet up prior.

day 36 in the house
fu** all happened today again
got up at 4,looking for a rope could'nt find 1(my last day off.)
no sign of the lads at 10,wife and i had a heated debate,i went down the shed (still cant find a fu**ing rope )
must clean that shed out!!!!She had phoned the company ''we will be there at 12.30'' he said (i would love those hours)
Walk round the job with the gaffer looking at the problems (i think ive done this before about 10 times)
how we going to get this job forward paul, just do the fu**ing job right and make no mess please
i jumped in the car and fu**ed of went to the local hardward (they ant got any rope )

weatherby rep came he said "been here more times than the 40 house site up the road"
must have good lads on that site (its not rocket sience is it lads)
you go on these 1 day courses get your ticket (i can do that now) fu** off been in the game 20 years still learning
i went on a bg course for tapping 1 day(i new more than the teacher)
for fu** lads were are all the trades men were is the pride gone bring back the white overalls
five day wonders 1 day courses fu** off
as anybody got any fu**ing rope

no its my house 15yrs long hard morgage payents
fought long and hard to keep this place not long left till its mine (well the kids anyway)
blood sweat and tears gone into this place
this is what is pi**ing me off

Roll reversal Why don't you just let your misses sort it all out. They are a different breed to us. They were born to be nasty, nag and get their own way by having big strops. You can be in the background telling her all the problems and bits that are wrong and she can do all the chasing.

yeh, if she anything like that bitch I had last year the contractor will do what is need ed to get her of his back. If Weber gave me the back up I should have had there would not have been a problem.

learnt a lot of that job though. She and Weber would have a fight on their hands if I knew then what I know now.

Well she would, Weber is plain ignorant. try suing St Gobain.

no its my house 15yrs long hard morgage payents
fought long and hard to keep this place not long left till its mine (well the kids anyway)
blood sweat and tears gone into this place
this is what is pi**ing me off
so how come your having all this work done for nowt then?

heard of a few properties getting it done for free. was on a job few months back and the decorator was saying they knocked on his door and asked if he wanted it done they just had to charge him a pound or somthing like that for paper work ?? (work was already being carried out on council property around him)

sometimes owned properties do come under funded scheme. more so on the old/current schemes then they will be on GD altough it is rare

nearly done now a few snags then the scaff can come down ,if they can get it down i think its took root its only been 19 weeks a lad off here gave them a hand to put the texture on

I hope they have sorted out all the problems to your house, seems like the workers don't have any pride in there work, and the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.