Hardwall

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
its bout the same size as a ritmo so its prob a case of "I may as well take the Ritmo and spray it on"

We hire it out spunk £85 plus vat a week

Its shite to spray deviling it is a pain without a mist of water otherwise it tears shite out of it

@spunky . I've emailed the company Re the cost and I was a little mixed up. It was a ton a month but between the 3 of us that was gna hire one. The cost is £70 a week plus vat and £60 delivery. Which on a long term job is worth it IMO if u dnt want to spray. That's providing u get along with it some dnt but I myself have never had any probs even had mono through hit twice

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh thanks for that lee, I didn't have the plastic grill down when I used mine I think that's what ****** it, tbh mate at the price I'd look at the pft one, jenks have you got a 110 for hire or do they even make them in 110 yet?

nahh they dont. its a 240 muthafukka. We rent it at £85 plus vat. You need to be able to connect it into a water supply. Or you will need a water pump

Yeh thanks for that lee, I didn't have the plastic grill down when I used mine I think that's what ****** it, tbh mate at the price I'd look at the pft one, jenks have you got a 110 for hire or do they even make them in 110 yet?
That's right dave you need the grill down and fastened down otherwise it lifts when turning allowing differen amounts ov powder into the mix.

Alright Dave,

We have the M-tec Flotti and the EZE 12. Both 110v, One of the guys from the forum has used the EZE 12 @jasper22 I think his name on here is.

Your M300 will spray Hardwall fine, we had a guy spray 1200m2 to one R/S water was around 1000 - It does take getting used to though, more TLC is required when using the machine etc. I can pass on his details if you want to talk to him about it.

The machines to hire are: £85.00 per week + VAT - Both have water pumps built in

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever happined to the good old days were u had a 2in1 squad using hawks,trowels,darbys and feather edges! thats skill in plastering! i thimk we should try keep things as they were or alot of real plasterers will get put out of biz!

You can still put it on by hand any time you want ! Machines only there to make mixing it and putting on the wall easier. My misses can mix and lay on but only a plasterer can organise, prepare and finish the job to a good standard.

It's easier but slower to do by hand you ferkin coont

How is it easier spunk?you will have a guy mixing like fuk to keep up with 2 guys spreading.with any machine the guy will just stand there loading bags in.also the machine will fire it on way quicker surely?

It's easier to lay a wall on flat and rule it at a steady plod than run around like a loon chasing the bloke in front of you, if anything there's more skill involved using an edge machine applied than hand applied

I think you're missing the point bobby, tbh though just a little retort I doubt I could be arsed unloading the machine, hoses, Genny internall on site then get it up to the floor were working on, then set it up, then have a fight over the water, then have to wash it out every hour, then back down the stairs in the van .......**** that do it by hand

Yeah some jobs are a pain.especially if the machine needs moving around.water is a bit issue,making sure no prick turns it off.we did a job with mp75 and the brickies lab turned water off mid spray!!! I had a go at him but it goes over there heads as they don't give a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.