Hand bags at dawn....

Members online

We was waiting for you to throw the first one marshy, we know how you like a good fight you big bully:sorprendido3:

We know you are good man Lodan

image.jpeg

You a fisherman flynny? never met a fellow trout tickler I didnt get on with
No I just have the equipment xx lol take that hoe you like but I know how you will take it xxx how the f**k did this thread turn G**? My gaydar is switched on and I know who's who on here always have xx you will laugh your b*ll***s off when you meet me, im an interior designer who was banned off gaydar in 2000 and did a search for "filling big holes" :)

I'm watching the new series of top gear, been home all day, its raining outside and its Monday tomorrow.

I'm very angry.

I hate all you cnunts your all rough and basically no better than a electricion in terms of work and respect.

At first I used to think do I know this guy or girl from somewhere? Thought maybe they Nottingham based and lost out on a job to me but having said that I know nearly all the plasterers around here and they always get on fine, like a mutual respect type thing ( it's plumbers and electricians that most don't like,lol) .. then the other day clicked on wand profile to see where they are from and realised :chica:, think wand must of tried to do the magnetic plaster jobs on some executive homes I was asked to go and put right in area near him last September time in harringate :endesacuerdo: tbf the finish was kind of ok :endesacuerdo: just wasn't on thick enough :hola:
Every days a school day suppose :hola:

With most internet trolls its all about a type of validation...he's picked me...a courser and vincey...the controversial uni supporter and hoping by picking types who a lot disagree with everyone will jump on the bandwagon....kind of a sad self esteem boosting exercise....only had a go at gibbo cos he told him he was a t**t

With most internet trolls its all about a type of validation...he's picked me...a courser and vincey...the controversial uni supporter and hoping by picking types who a lot disagree with everyone will jump on the bandwagon....kind of a sad self esteem boosting exercise....only had a go at gibbo cos he told him he was a t**t
Plenty call me a t**t . I really don't mind. If you care what people think of you on here your doomed...........

He is a Grade one t**t. Once big @Olican gets him air tight he won't be so chopsy. He'll have a bumhole like a wizards sleeve. Expelliarmus Wandy

t**t
For other uses, see t**t (disambiguation).
The word t**t is widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English, referring to a person considered obnoxious or stupid.[1][2] It is also used informally as a verb in British English to mean "to hit or punch a person".[2] In British English and Commonwealth English, it is pronounced /twæt/ to rhyme with that, or sometimes /twɒt/, to rhyme with hot.[3] InNorth American English, it is pronounced /twɑːt/, to rhyme with squat.[1] t**t is also used in the United States as vulgarslang for the human vulva.[1]

t**t
For other uses, see t**t (disambiguation).
The word t**t is widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English, referring to a person considered obnoxious or stupid called LODAN & VINCE.[1][2] It is also used informally as a verb in British English to mean "to hit or punch a person".[2] In British English and Commonwealth English, it is pronounced /twæt/ to rhyme with that, or sometimes /twɒt/, to rhyme with hot.[3] InNorth American English, it is pronounced /twɑːt/, to rhyme with squat.[1] t**t is also used in the United States as vulgarslang for the human vulva.[1]

:risas:

Last edited: