Hand bags at dawn....

I know who it is :) just a wind up and they are a nice member as well ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I know who it is :) just a wind up and they are a nice member as well ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Bit sad that a regular needs a fake account to speak their mind...I don't need to set up extra accounts to say what I'm thinking

The joke account has over 800 posts...I know who I think is the butt of the joke is

He's behind you!!
IMG_6765.PNG

To much time off you lot here's me trying to decide multi shite or the Pierre de la cream #unifinish :numberone:
IMG_1352.JPG

I see your work is getting better nice wall in the back of the picture.
Well spotted mate , shows me you proper plasterer to notice :bailando:

Multi turder did it I'm here to put things right :numberone:
I went with the modern day carlite in the end :numberone:
IMG_1355.JPG

Working my magic like a true magician not a fake :descansando:

Well spotted mate , shows me you proper plasterer to notice :bailando:

Multi turder did it I'm here to put things right :numberone:
I went with the modern day carlite in the end :numberone:
View attachment 15493
Working my magic like a true magician not a fake :descansando:
Your still working u must have made a nice few pound over Xmas. Did the Bauwer job yesterday but didn't get out of bed to go finish it today. Have some mono to sample sent to me from @Bauwer might see can I get to try it out.

Your still working u must have made a nice few pound over Xmas. Did the Bauwer job yesterday but didn't get out of bed to go finish it today. Have some mono to sample sent to me from @Bauwer might see can I get to try it out.
Kept my bank balance at zero mrs been spending every day in the sales lol , @Pug mate this is my last job took them while I could over Xmas but my Xmas break starts Monday for the month of January, planned to do a Clemo this year :coffe:

Had a tussle with @Marshy and @keithuk when I first graced this place with my presence but now where cool for cats. You can't take yourself too seriously on here but @Vincey gets right on my voluptuous tits even if he is a BG reject

Why have you got both?
Always carry both on my van had to use multi shite over the bodged up walls the multi turd did, only a fool would bang unifinish over dry bone skim :cool:
Had a tussle with @Marshy and @keithuk when I first graced this place with my presence but now where cool for cats. You can't take yourself too seriously on here but @Vincey gets right on my voluptuous tits even if he is a BG reject
Well tbh i kinda starting to like you now Wanda , I mean you obviously decided to take on the big players on here, I like to see that in a man, kinda of like me:chica: if i know I am right, stick to my guns and fight, reminds me of a good friend I have on here from Grimsby, he spent the best part of 2 years handbagging with me to only find out I was right all along, happy new year to you anyways Wanda :birra::hola::hola::hola:
My new friend :frio:

Last edited:
Always carry both on my van had to use multi shite over the bodged up walls the multi turd did, only a fool would bang unifinish over dry bone skim :cool:

Well tbh i kinda starting to like you now Wanda , I mean you obviously decided to take on the big players on here, I like to see that in a man, kinda of like me:chica: if i know I am, right stick to my guns and fight, reminds me of a good friend I have on here from Grimsby, he spent the best part of 2 years teabagging with me to only find out I was right all along, happy new year to you anyways Wanda :birra::hola::hola::hola:

:cry:

Well tbh i kinda starting to like you now Wanda , I mean you obviously decided to take on the big players on here, I like to see that in a man, kinda of like me:chica: if i know I am right, stick to my guns and fight, reminds me of a good friend I have on here from Grimsby, he spent the best part of 2 years handbagging with me to only find out I was right all along, happy new year to you anyways Wanda :birra::hola::hola::hola:
So you can't reskim skim with uni??