Hand bags at dawn....

I know who it is :) just a wind up and they are a nice member as well ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I know who it is :) just a wind up and they are a nice member as well ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Bit sad that a regular needs a fake account to speak their mind...I don't need to set up extra accounts to say what I'm thinking

The joke account has over 800 posts...I know who I think is the butt of the joke is

He's behind you!!
Hand bags at dawn....

To much time off you lot here's me trying to decide multi shite or the Pierre de la cream #unifinish :numberone:
Hand bags at dawn....

I see your work is getting better nice wall in the back of the picture.
Well spotted mate , shows me you proper plasterer to notice :bailando:

Multi turder did it I'm here to put things right :numberone:
I went with the modern day carlite in the end :numberone:
Hand bags at dawn....

Working my magic like a true magician not a fake :descansando:

Well spotted mate , shows me you proper plasterer to notice :bailando:

Multi turder did it I'm here to put things right :numberone:
I went with the modern day carlite in the end :numberone:
View attachment 15493
Working my magic like a true magician not a fake :descansando:
Your still working u must have made a nice few pound over Xmas. Did the Bauwer job yesterday but didn't get out of bed to go finish it today. Have some mono to sample sent to me from @Bauwer might see can I get to try it out.

Your still working u must have made a nice few pound over Xmas. Did the Bauwer job yesterday but didn't get out of bed to go finish it today. Have some mono to sample sent to me from @Bauwer might see can I get to try it out.
Kept my bank balance at zero mrs been spending every day in the sales lol , @Pug mate this is my last job took them while I could over Xmas but my Xmas break starts Monday for the month of January, planned to do a Clemo this year :coffe:

Had a tussle with @Marshy and @keithuk when I first graced this place with my presence but now where cool for cats. You can't take yourself too seriously on here but @Vincey gets right on my voluptuous tits even if he is a BG reject

Why have you got both?
Always carry both on my van had to use multi shite over the bodged up walls the multi turd did, only a fool would bang unifinish over dry bone skim :cool:
Had a tussle with @Marshy and @keithuk when I first graced this place with my presence but now where cool for cats. You can't take yourself too seriously on here but @Vincey gets right on my voluptuous tits even if he is a BG reject
Well tbh i kinda starting to like you now Wanda , I mean you obviously decided to take on the big players on here, I like to see that in a man, kinda of like me:chica: if i know I am right, stick to my guns and fight, reminds me of a good friend I have on here from Grimsby, he spent the best part of 2 years handbagging with me to only find out I was right all along, happy new year to you anyways Wanda :birra::hola::hola::hola:
My new friend :frio:

Last edited:
Always carry both on my van had to use multi shite over the bodged up walls the multi turd did, only a fool would bang unifinish over dry bone skim :cool:

Well tbh i kinda starting to like you now Wanda , I mean you obviously decided to take on the big players on here, I like to see that in a man, kinda of like me:chica: if i know I am, right stick to my guns and fight, reminds me of a good friend I have on here from Grimsby, he spent the best part of 2 years teabagging with me to only find out I was right all along, happy new year to you anyways Wanda :birra::hola::hola::hola:

:cry:

Well tbh i kinda starting to like you now Wanda , I mean you obviously decided to take on the big players on here, I like to see that in a man, kinda of like me:chica: if i know I am right, stick to my guns and fight, reminds me of a good friend I have on here from Grimsby, he spent the best part of 2 years handbagging with me to only find out I was right all along, happy new year to you anyways Wanda :birra::hola::hola::hola:
So you can't reskim skim with uni??