Half Time Review From Vincey

If your one coating then just accept it, I really don't give a monkeys it don't affect me. But just don't give all the (don't normally do it) but on this one occasion bullshit! Maybe it's just me but using the same gauge of gear to go over something twice is still one coating! I've got a good mate that does it quite a lot and i call him the one coat wonder, he accepts that! Sorry it's just how I feel about it and I find it still takes just as long to do so why not do it properly, especially if your working on domestics and getting paid to do it correct Xxx bye!! lol.

If your one coating then just accept it, I really don't give a monkeys it don't affect me. But just don't give all the (don't normally do it) but on this one occasion bullshit! Maybe it's just me but using the same gauge of gear to go over something twice is still one coating! I've got a good mate that does it quite a lot and i call him the one coat wonder, he accepts that! Sorry it's just how I feel about it and I find it still takes just as long to do so why not do it properly, especially if your working on domestics and getting paid to do it correct Xxx bye!! lol.

Lol you wally, you have no idea what I was doing, or what I usually do. No I do not one coat much, I did it because I was on stilts up high over pipes and other crap, no labourer to knock my gear up and I was not getting down in a hurry. 2 coating with same gear is not much different like you said and I don't usually do that either.......... but it does not say 2nd coat with fresh gear on any BG data? Chill out the ceiling is as good as anyone else's I guarantee it...... if it wasn't I'd have to do it again...... for free.

Lol you wally, you have no idea what I was doing, or what I usually do. No I do not one coat much, I did it because I was on stilts up high over pipes and other crap, no labourer to knock my gear up and I was not getting down in a hurry. 2 coating with same gear is not much different like you said and I don't usually do that either.......... but it does not say 2nd coat with fresh gear on any BG data? Chill out the ceiling is as good as anyone else's I guarantee it...... if it wasn't I'd have to do it again...... for free.
Hahahahaha! Wally u knob!!