Groves eubank

Members online

Chris Sanigar is a good coach but when you’ve got someone leaning over you you can’t treat a cut properly . Snr is a nightmare in the corner
He should have told snr to get the f**k out of his way tbh. But cut or no cut Junior proved he is not at that level. He has boxed 2 half decent boxers and lost.

I thought Eubank would of beat him, groves is by no means top level but last night he made a fool of Eubank. If anybody should have dislocated shoulders it should be him windmilling like that. Thought groves could of finished the job but was scared of getting caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just watched the entire fight on YouTube groves was s**t , eubank made it entertaining the stats say groves landed more shots so I can’t dispute that but groves didn’t look great just more experienced, eubank entertained but needs better leadership.

Chris Sanigar is a good coach but when you’ve got someone leaning over you you can’t treat a cut properly . Snr is a nightmare in the corner

He had plenty of room, he was nervous as fu ck in there, clearly over his head.
He looked to me like he didn’t know what he was doing

I’ve just watched the entire fight on YouTube groves was s**t , eubank made it entertaining the stats say groves landed more shots so I can’t dispute that but groves didn’t look great just more experienced, eubank entertained but needs better leadership.

It certainly wasn’t the landslide being made out, looks like Eubanks might progress through anyway lol

I thought Eubank would of beat him, groves is by no means top level but last night he made a fool of Eubank. If anybody should have dislocated shoulders it should be him windmilling like that. Thought groves could of finished the job but was scared of getting caught.

the hype before a fight is getting like girls in a school yard.....but it seems to attract more punters and money.
im sure a beetle v a wasp would be sold to the human brain at the minute.
but saying that ....mr groves knew how to handle the fight.

the hype before a fight is getting like girls in a school yard.....but it seems to attract more punters and money.
im sure a beetle v a wasp would be sold to the human brain at the minute.
but saying that ....mr groves knew how to handle the fight.

He did, but can’t help but feel Eubanks with a game plan beats him

maybe...but hes had his chance.
as naz said quit

his game plan is what lost him the fight....he thinks hes a cross between his dad and tyson.
the arrogance is unreal....pride/humble/respect.
its earned and learned not just given to a man.

as naz said quit

his game plan is what lost him the fight....he thinks hes a cross between his dad and tyson.

What lol, quit ? It was a closer fight than made out, it was only bad planning on his part that lost him the fight, I have no issue with arrogance and self belief, good old frank Bruno had pride was humble and respect it didn’t help him.

What lol, quit ? It was a closer fight than made out, it was only bad planning on his part that lost him the fight, I have no issue with arrogance and self belief, good old frank Bruno had pride was humble and respect it didn’t help him.
tyson ripped his head nearly clean off .......bruno had heart nothing else.

as naz said quit

I think it’s more groves game plan won him the fight. The cut changed the fight without a doubt, made him desperate, made groves more determined to keep him at range. I thought he had more about him, bad night at the office. Needs to go back to middleweight and start a fresh. Groves will be done, smith will k.o him.

I think it’s more groves game plan won him the fight. The cut changed the fight without a doubt, made him desperate, made groves more determined to keep him at range. I thought he had more about him, bad night at the office. Needs to go back to middleweight and start a fresh. Groves will be done, smith will k.o him.

groves was very clever rubbing his head and elbows into that cut

Just watching bellew v haye repeat . Haye not injured yet bellew countering well haye throwing stupid shots looking slow and heavy, very poor footwork. I’m routing for bellew in the next fight.

groves was very clever rubbing his head and elbows into that cut

All part of the game of keeping him at arms length. If the cut happened to groves would he of been able to stick to his game plan. He defended Eubank’s uppercut very well, Something other less experienced boxers couldn’t.

Closer than made out? Surely you couldn't give jr more than 3 rounds, 4 rounds maybe at a push but tharst possibly stretching it

Closer than made out? Surely you couldn't give jr more than 3 rounds, 4 rounds maybe at a push but tharst possibly stretching it

First half groves second half Eubanks, the aggressor was Eubanks throughout, apart from the first few rounds

First half groves second half Eubanks, the aggressor was Eubanks throughout, apart from the first few rounds
He came into it more yes mainly becasue he was completely shite first halfbut didn't land enough of anything to win many rounds.

groves showed him how to box..... i know nothing about boxing but i learned the art of boxing last night.
groves done well fair play to the ginger c**t.
the ginger fella won.
so i learned not to fuckk with ginger folks from now on.
UP THE GINGERS XX

Any good pro would have beaten Jnr last night. Years ago you would have thought it was a mockery of a British title fight. Kaylor/ Christie for example, great fight.

Any good pro would have beaten Jnr last night. Years ago you would have thought it was a mockery of a British title fight. Kaylor/ Christie for example, great fight.

So how comes he has 26 victories with 20ko ? Or something like that lol

Personally I'd have gave it 9-3 groves.
Wasn’t there just six punches in it
Didn't see fight stats, going by my eye. Groves controlled fight at distance with his jab easily. Junior struggled to get inside for long periods and when he did got tied up. Looked on the cusp of goin down a few times, did well not too. Easy points win for groves, in my humble opinion.and punch stats can be misleading if someone outlands u in most rounds but they step off gas and u land a hell of a lot in them rounds or if they are landing lots of singles and one twoz and controlling tjen u get a combo or 2 in, misleads the stats a bit.

Is that every boxers resume ?
Yeah most of them have got padded records fighting journeymen, the spike Milligan and nick Blackwell fights were very good. Domestic level though, I hope he can regroup and start again fresh and fulfil his natural ability.

Nowadays fighters are built up on easy fights. If you lose a big fight you’re written off. Alan Minter( far superior to the Eubanks) lost about 6 fights before he became the undisputed champ. It was put down to experience and he was built back up.

Screenshot_20180218-231701.png