Green grit

Members online

act dumb and let the wealthy fat c**ts come up with some kind of solution,,they love that the useless c**ts
They're Yanks remember, and not dumb ones, these tyravel and consequently are educated and bright - they'd bill me for everything including damages for pissed -offness, new solution, legal bill etc. Have to sell the wife and oh horrors, the motorbikes!

They're Yanks remember, and not dumb ones, these tyravel and consequently are educated and bright - they'd bill me for everything including damages for pissed -offness, new solution, legal bill etc. Have to sell the wife and oh horrors, the motorbikes!
not the f**k**g motorbikes man ffs,,,how much for your wife, trying to help here,,,devestated for ya

i built that ,,my beloved harley

Attachments

• 1499609_680046622016275_1520520525_n.jpg
    1499609_680046622016275_1520520525_n.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 117
i built that ,,my beloved harley
Very nice you should be proud. Not a fan of hardtails myself, prefer to look after my spine and do mileage so a comfortable padded seat is a must. Just bought a bog standard naked older Fatboy, not really got used to feet forward or footboards yet.
Did a 170 mile round trip Sunday at speed, good run but bum like a board and pretty cold by the end.

Very nice you should be proud. Not a fan of hardtails myself, prefer to look after my spine and do mileage so a comfortable padded seat is a must. Just bought a bog standard naked older Fatboy, not really got used to feet forward or footboards yet.
Did a 170 mile round trip Sunday at speed, good run but bum like a board and pretty cold by the end.
b4 that i had a pan shovelhead flh,,that thing leaked and rattled all over europe,,,,ive now binned the harleys and own a yamaha xt 660z tenere,,great fun on off road,,