Great Expectations

Members online

My guess, reading the NHBC guide, is that the work we recently had done might be seen as 'adequate' rather than substandard. I think the plasterer did his best and maybe his standard is reflected in his quotes which are 20% cheaper than most we've had. In his defence he turned up on time and left no mess. I suppose we'll just have to take the chance and take a mid-range quote next time if we hope for a better finish. If that backfires then we'll have the leftover bags of Easi-fill and the last plasterer's phone number! ;)
Pay cheap pay twice

When you travel the world plastering as I have done all my life then I might listen to what you have to say.Until then you are an irrelevance.

When you travel the world plastering as I have done all my life then I might listen to what you have to say.Until then you are an irrelevance.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...ive just plastered a full apartment complex in Dubai also worked in Australia,new Zealand,Canada and Zimbabwe..looking into Syria now as s**t loads of work over there

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...ive just plastered a full apartment complex in Dubai also worked in Australia,new Zealand,Canada and Zimbabwe..looking into Syria now as s**t loads of work over there
Good on you.Looking forward to seeing the video of Syria in your Orange jump suit.I turned down working on the palm because the money was shite

Id bet my left bollock ur shite!!
Don't have to prove myself to a no mark like you.You seem to be obsessed by me for the simple reason I think speedskim are shite.maybe you need to get a life and get off the plasterers forum for a while. Anyway I've got better things to do than waste my time talking to someone who is obsessed with Me.goodnight. Sweet dreams

Don't have to prove myself to a no mark like you.You seem to be obsessed by me for the simple reason I think speedskim are shite.maybe you need to get a life and get off the plasterers forum for a while. Anyway I've got better things to do than waste my time talking to someone who is obsessed with Me.goodnight. Sweet dreams
Sweet dreams u old fart

Is that it? Flynny and Plasterman can make an argument last 10 pages,poor bloke only wanted to know if his walls needed filling

I realised what the sounded like once I re read it! I always leave my work that is paintable however the last ceiling I did I left one little trowel mark on a 35m2 ceiling! So kinda meant it like that! Only realise I had left it when I was back there painting it! Just thought I'd be honest and get it off my conscience!
There was a wall between the boys n girls toilets in infants with a corrugated roof the wall did not go right to the roof leaving a 20cm gap more or less.
Well me n my mate managed to get enough pressure up to pee over that wall onto the screaming girls :sisi: it's been over 40 yrs now but I too just wanted to get that out there and off my conscience too.:hola:

There was a wall between the boys n girls toilets in infants with a corrugated roof the wall did not go right to the roof leaving a 20cm gap more or less.
Well me n my mate managed to get enough pressure up to pee over that wall onto the screaming girls :sisi: it's been over 40 yrs now but I too just wanted to get that out there and off my conscience too.:hola:

Great effort also!!!

made me laugh