gob shites

Members online

If only steve .
mate
shes asleep with baba on the sofa :birras:
Well that's even better isn't it?

Just tip toe out and leave her to snore. With a note.

Wife, I have gone to buy beer and will be taking my new dog to the pub on the way back. I will return when you call to say my dinner is 5 minutes from the table.

Under no circumstances call before 6.30pm or later than 7.30pm

I’m back at the cat piss s**t house now , more than welcome to come , only doing ceilings though , big Manor House ,£149 a ceiling skim
65A8D059-AC2E-4FD8-8FBE-375A331F2ACF.jpeg

come on then
gis your next job on the unrealistic money your earning
apart from renderers

gis your post code for job il see how it's done
and see you get paid

Yes because your gobshite how much you have to lay on to make it pay is taking its toll on ya
Your just pissed & angry all the time lol
All I see is more on floor when you post no finesse just slap dash
1 coat monkey

Your welcome

Yes because your gobshite how much you have to lay on to make it pay is taking its toll on ya
Your just pissed & angry all the time lol
All I see is more on floor when you post no finesse just slap dash
1 coat monkey

Your welcome
Theres different types of gobshites on here..and theres alot of sheep...bhaaaaaaaaaaa

So much anger in the group! It’s not like this on the whippet forum! Nothing but love and everyone getting on you horrible plastering people some people shouldn’t be allowed to use sharp tools if they can’t play nicely! I hope you all get AIDS!!!

So much anger in the group! It’s not like this on the whippet forum! Nothing but love and everyone getting on you horrible plastering people some people shouldn’t be allowed to use sharp tools if they can’t play nicely! I hope you all get AIDS!!!
Just had it