Forum competition.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

I'm having a massive and quite ruthless clear out of the unit. All sorts is turning up, I even found a Puch Maxi I'd forgotten I had!

Anyway, in amongst all the stuff is a brand new Halfords professional toolbox http://www.halfords.com/workshop-to...ords-professional-9-drawer-ball-bearing-chest

I got it free when I bought a roll cab, so it seems appropriate that I give it away. I thought a competition on here may be in order, and it'll be first prize. It's brand new still in it's cardboard box, never been out. @Danny may sort some bits out for runners up?

The only caveat for the winner is if you don't want it, you have to give it away not sell it. Obviously no way/desire to enforce that, but you will know that you're a c**t if you do. (y)

It's collect from sunny Birmingham, or we can sort out a relay via forum members.

The competition is a simple one (IMHO). People post a photo of the plaster or render job they're most proud of or impressed by. You don't have to have done it, just think it's the nuts. I'd suggest something out of the ordinary would be good, but that's up to you lot.

The photo with the most likes will be the winner, and whoever posted it will get the toolbox. In the event two or more people post the winning photo, the first to post it will get the box.

Oh yeah, a closing date might be a good idea. :ROFLMAO:

What do you reckon? A couple of weeks? End of the month?

20140429_102151.jpg
I was quite impressed with this:baaa:

What about the puch maxi mate ? I've been looking for a project bike for my 13yr old lad for his birthday.

Yeh i could throw in an out of date xmas beer, putz bottle opener and a putz kitchen sponge if i find it :)

It's a fibrous job I did restoring old coving in Victorian house for disabled people.

9746906_orig.jpeg
Swarty atleast introduce yourself before you start bullshitting, that was a job of mine i let you and your mate help me on to get some experience for f**k sake and you are so far off a master, tut tut oh and they are friends of mine and they are not disabled.

What about the puch maxi mate ? I've been looking for a project bike for my 13yr old lad for his birthday.

I'll be keeping that. Now that I've rediscovered it I'm putting it on the 'project list'. It may have to wait for a reincarnation before I get round to it though :(

Here's a note left by kind clients who's water pipe I found whilst attempting to put their curtain poles up. On returning to the scene of the crime with no further info from the builder where or where not pipes maybe buried in the walls :sorprendido3:
IMG_6306.JPG