For all the lurkers!!!

Members online

Tbf there’s some good prizes this year,trowels been won now this drill , I got some new tools to give away in month or so to , surprise competition, it’s good to see new members too , just lately I prefer reading there posts rather than the old farts

Tbf there’s some good prizes this year,trowels been won now this drill , I got some new tools to give away in month or so to , surprise competition, it’s good to see new members too , just lately I prefer reading there posts rather than the old farts
Stop grooming I'm still watching

After you 2 met the abuse has slowed down I’m disappointed
Think it was always goin too, in fairness Vincey seem (and by all accounts) is a decent bloke, so different opinions on a forum is f**k all in the grand scheme of things. Just don't mention uni :frenetico:

I like the idea of lurkers that don't talk it's kinda sexual like dogging!! :bananas::bananas: I'm only saying what ya all thinking!!;)
O yeaaaaa it’s like having a wank on the sofa with next door watching over the fence. they think you can’t see them but secretly you can.

Been on here since 2013 won mugs for work. Just messing about lol.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

How come you have mugs and I don’t? This deserves a letter to my MP I may even take it to the European Court in case @johnsio is watching

Cause I'm shot hot at f**k**g jobs up. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk