Flinnyman vs the skimming machine

Personally I think it's game over when someone insulted Ryan's dad. Might need to re think the machine supplier.

Personally I think it's game over when someone insulted Ryan's dad. Might need to re think the machine supplier.
Too many stereotypical dumb f**k**s gobbing off. Ruined it now. Ryan was willing to invest his time into something good and lighthearted.

One thing about ryan...he always comes bouncing back.......(y)...spring loaded heals..straight back up after a knock down(y)......remember the mashed ankle rugby injury:(

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Only one man can decide that. He's taken enough s**t with all the other crap from flynny. It's one man against the whole forum.
Are you taking the piss? What s**t has he taken? And what crap have I gave him? Are you on about me as the one man or him?

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Only one man can decide that. He's taken enough s**t with all the other crap from flynny. It's one man against the whole forum.
I just judge the guy on my dealings with him or his co....not interested in others upset with him..dont know the ins and outs:(...didnt even know they done carpets:)

Maybe I saw the fact you said he knows nothing about plasters as an aggressive argument when he sells machines that specifically project plasters ie the m100. I take that comment back.
Maybe I stuck my head out of a train door. I can't be arsed arguing with you flynny because your too much like my wife. I just won't win!

One thing about ryan...he always comes bouncing back.......(y)...spring loaded heals..straight back up after a knock down(y)......remember the mashed ankle rugby injury:(
It was a stubbed toe and he milked it.......;-)

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Maybe I saw the fact you said he knows nothing about plasters as an aggressive argument when he sells machines that specifically project plasters ie the m100. I take that comment back.
Maybe I stuck my head out of a train door. I can't be arsed arguing with you flynny because your too much like my wife. I just won't win!
i actually said he doesn't know how plaster works ie its chemical make up and how it reacts under a thousand conditions. He's not the only person I have said it to and it's not a dig, you either know or you don't and you have to have worked with them and I mean worked with them to totally understand. The guy at DFS selling sofas knows f**k all about upholstery the same as the guy at Howdens timber couldn't build you a set of stairs. The reason this has started is about spraying multie and it being possible and quicker than applying by hand it's that simple. Not having a go at anyone it's up to you if you take it personal and let's have it right there is nobody on this forum who gets more abuse than me :) is the wife a fat short arse ;)

i actually said he doesn't know how plaster works ie its chemical make up and how it reacts under a thousand conditions. He's not the only person I have said it to and it's not a dig, you either know or you don't and you have to have worked with them and I mean worked with them to totally understand. The guy at DFS selling sofas knows f**k all about upholstery the same as the guy at Howdens timber couldn't build you a set of stairs. The reason this has started is about spraying multie and it being possible and quicker than applying by hand it's that simple. Not having a go at anyone it's up to you if you take it personal and let's have it right there is nobody on this forum who gets more abuse than me :) is the wife a fat short arse ;)
image.png

You said he knows nothing about plasters ,and, how they work. That's two separate statements. Both aggressive and presumptuous. This is where my reaction came from.

Let it go Rossi ,its getting a bit ott mate ,chill ,Ryan can speak for himself ,your making it a big deal when there really is no need ,with respect

Let it go Rossi ,its getting a bit ott mate ,chill ,Ryan can speak for himself ,your making it a big deal when there really is no need ,with respect
Lol You're right Keith but I'm giving as good as flynny would. I like flynny but he's never wrong and seems to get away with whatever he likes on here. His way or no way. A 100% sign of someone with arrogance issues.

View attachment 11982
You said he knows nothing about plasters ,and, how they work. That's two separate statements. Both aggressive and presumptuous. This is where my reaction came from.
:) so you wanted to be a prosecution lawyer too? (Referring to another thread regarding what you would of done if you wasn't a plaster) save me explaining myself and going off topic. I'm not clued up on the rules of English but I wouldn't of read it as two separate statements but more as one statement, they were separated with a comma and the second part was part of the first part. I can see how you would read it like that if you really examined it but it was meant as only one statement, he will know the whole bumf about the plasters by reading the literature I'm not saying he is lazy and doesn't do his homework but you need to actually work with something to really understand it :) bit long winded but you know me xx

Lol You're right Keith but I'm giving as good as flynny would. I like flynny but he's never wrong and seems to get away with whatever he likes on here. His way or no way. A 100% sign of someone with arrogance issues.
If I'm never wrong what's the problem? What do I get away with that you can't get away with? It's not my way I don't make the rules, 100% sign of someone with bad judgmental skills :)

If I'm never wrong what's the problem? What do I get away with that you can't get away with? It's not my way I don't make the rules, 100% sign of someone with bad judgmental skills :)
You're alright flynny. I'm a pain in the arse like you that's how I know. You're just more vocal!!