FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs theyre all over the place. the boys from brazil my arse. bucnh of fcuking nancy boys. i needed that 150 notes as well to pay eddie the greek :RpS_crying:

Hi all

Speedskim World Cup prizes list. Tried to keep it so engages everyone till the end...

Hope it all looks ok - and not too much work for anyone...:RpS_thumbup:

In the event of a tie with number of tournament yellow and red cards - these can be drawn out of a hat (or something) to find the winner..

Speedskim prizes World Cup 2014
EventPrize Description
1World Cup Winning TeamSpeedskim website £150.00 voucher/coupon
Speedskim Polo shirt
Plus Official 2014 Brazil home shirt (adult or kids size)
2Second placeSpeedskim website £75.00 voucher/coupon
Plus Speedskim Polo shirt
Final stats of tournament
3Most yellow cards of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 600
4Most red cards of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200
5Fastest goal of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200 Plus Brazil ‘Prestige’ Football – Size 5
6Golden boot awardEngland official 2014 home shirt (adult or kids size)
7First own goal of tournamentSpeedskim mug
8Team with most goals againstSpeedskim Polo shirt

that wasnt a penno. and i thought it was illegal to hesitate like that when taking it. john aldridge used to do that. theyre not gonna beat argentina or spain :-(

Brazil paying off these officials or what? No wonder half of them are in poverty. Having a mare these refs

FIFA World Cup 2014

Brazil paying off these officials or what? No wonder half of them are in poverty. Having a mare these refs

shocking jake. where was that ref from? really disappointed in brazil hope this is a wake up call. wnd why was the croatia goal disallowed :RpS_confused: spain holland will be good tomorrow night. gonna be sh1tfaced by the time thats on

shocking jake. where was that ref from? really disappointed in brazil hope this is a wake up call. wnd why was the croatia goal disallowed :RpS_confused: spain holland will be good tomorrow night. gonna be sh1tfaced by the time thats on

Haha won't we all. Be an interesting read on here and even better when the England game is on! Anyway least you got the mug! Haha

That game just shows how corrupt the full thing is, no danger was Brazil going to lose the opening game with the way everyone is rioting over there.

In a jim royle style....." penalty my arse".....

Nice backhander to the ref back pocket....:RpS_wink:

on i side note tho itv commentry box is in the firing line eh????:RpS_lol:

adrian chiles has tipped them over the edge...:RpS_lol:

they're awful. the only worse were john barnes and john helm on five :RpS_love: and what about kenny dalgliesh in 82? 86? when they got rid of him after one show because he wouldnt slag anyone off and noone could understand him

You may dislike my post Rich, but we finished above your lot and we were shoit, so what does that say???? :RpS_biggrin:

that much is true, but leeds constantly under achieve with million pound players and wednesday are were they are, on a shoestring budget. mind you with a recent take over by some rich guy from the middle east, were going to do a man city next season :RpS_thumbup:

I do enjoy games against leeds tho, as it increases our goals for tally, it was 7 against leeds last year in total , with that tight 6-0 er :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.