FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
that much is true, but leeds constantly under achieve with million pound players and wednesday are were they are, on a shoestring budget. mind you with a recent take over by some rich guy from the middle east, were going to do a man city next season :RpS_thumbup:

I do enjoy games against leeds tho, as it increases our goals for tally, it was 7 against leeds last year in total , with that tight 6-0 er :cool:

:-0Err........... :RpS_mad:

https://s1042.photobucket.com/user/bigal4444/media/imgres_zps0ae0694b.jpg.html

You scraped through the last what 4 years so it's not unexpected. All the best though decent league and hard to get out off. We would know!

yeah we missed the trap door a few times - but when the board decides on false economy buying players from lower divisions (most of the team) shite happens

yeah we missed the trap door a few times - but when the board decides on false economy buying players from lower divisions (most of the team) shite happens

I agree how ether that blond lad in middle of the park from Colchester I believe ? He's ran the game the last 6 tines we have played against him. And for false economy look no closer than us? Finally got a chairman to pay off are debt and manage the club as a business and he looses 5 mill a year! Ha people forget what he did though and take a warming to this new guy even though he's done nothing on the basis he owns two clubs already. Don't count the chickens just uet haha

Spanish are going down like flys!! Van persie quality goal but the replay slow mo was better when his face hits the grass haha
He is dutch tho......they are partial to a bit of grass:RpS_biggrin:

Agree...good slow mo pics:RpS_thumbup:

nearly carved up the turf with his nose....:RpS_scared:

not far away - other side of wath -I used used to work on golden smithies lane before they built the new college

Bolton? And yeah only a stones throw away from me I went to the collage once a week for my nvq ha! Small world!

Bolton? And yeah only a stones throw away from me I went to the collage once a week for my nvq ha! Small world!

yeah - it is, when was you at college - I worked for Mowlem training before the college was built on the same site

Nice to sea a fellow owl on here mate!! You from Sheffield?

no, north Yorkshire, skipton, Harrogate area.
my old man was from that way, so they were forced on me as a kid and stuck. all other lads around here are leeds or man u as there the closest big sides, plastic fans. I was a season ticket holder in north stand but cant get there every week these days, so go every so often

no, north Yorkshire, skipton, Harrogate area.
my old man was from that way, so they were forced on me as a kid and stuck. all other lads around here are leeds or man u as there the closest big sides, plastic fans. I was a season ticket holder in north stand but cant get there every week these days, so go every so often

At least you support the best team in Yorkshire mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.