FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Speedskim World Cup prizes list. Tried to keep it so engages everyone till the end...

Hope it all looks ok - and not too much work for anyone...:RpS_thumbup:

In the event of a tie with number of tournament yellow and red cards - these can be drawn out of a hat (or something) to find the winner..

Speedskim prizes World Cup 2014
EventPrize Description
1World Cup Winning TeamSpeedskim website £150.00 voucher/coupon
Speedskim Polo shirt
Plus Official 2014 Brazil home shirt (adult or kids size)
2Second placeSpeedskim website £75.00 voucher/coupon
Plus Speedskim Polo shirt
Final stats of tournament
3Most yellow cards of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 600
4Most red cards of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200
5Fastest goal of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200 Plus Brazil ‘Prestige’ Football – Size 5
6Golden boot awardEngland official 2014 home shirt (adult or kids size)
7First own goal of tournamentSpeedskim mug
8Team with most goals againstSpeedskim Polo shirt

@Speedskim what am i gonna spend £150 on if i win Scott...............................:RpS_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
@BritishGypsum does this iPad have all the chargers and come in a box? :) also @onestopplasteringshop you finished that list yet? :)

If i win it can you drop off the bags of unifinish you asked me to trial which i still havent received....................:rolleyes)

If i win it can you drop off the bags of unifinish you asked me to trial which i still havent received....................:rolleyes)

I heard you have a very difficult back passage to get up.......that's what the driver told me at least :RpS_blink:

come on brazil :RpS_cool: theyll most likely have spain or holland in the next round if they get out the group ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.