FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
African teams have the fitness over European teams but lack the quality and tactical awareness, they'll get out of the group but won't win it, Ivory Coast are a good bet on that front aswell.
Yeh but you did tell us your mate Jimmy saville was a sound bloke ;)

Yeh but you did tell us your mate Jimmy saville was a sound bloke ;)

Bit random that ain't it, what's that got to do with anything.
But ill go along with it, we're all wise after the event , of him being a nonce, otherwise I'd be condeming half of Yorkshire who had the same thought. Come to think of it I'm going off my signed Rolf Harris picture now aswell. :RpS_unsure:

England..25/1...pmsl:RpS_lol:

just watched the last warm up game against r.o.w?:RpS_unsure:
ffs jamie theakston? There is better keepers out there. John bishop?? Nooo. Ben shep an olly murs are in form and redknapp scored a good goal:RpS_thumbsup:

seedorf and davids ran the show,,, didnt even know they were from Rowanda? Or gordon ramsycunntfuuck! Anyway come on iran:RpS_thumbsup:

Btw....Who got R.O.W in the sweepy ?????:RpS_unsure:

Last edited:
So did i when clarky (arti 2) got honduras...................and @Speedskim got england.....................:RpS_laugh:

Not sure how far we will get ~ but made up!! :RpS_thumbsup:

COME ON!!

FIFA World Cup 2014

Bit random that ain't it, what's that got to do with anything.
But ill go along with it, we're all wise after the event , of him being a nonce, otherwise I'd be condeming half of Yorkshire who had the same thought. Come to think of it I'm going off my signed Rolf Harris picture now aswell. :RpS_unsure:
It was a bit of humour slightly lost on MR serious, you were giving the low down on the football like you gave the Low down on your mate jimmy and you were way off the mark so might be worth having a bet on one of the African teams :)

It was a bit of humour slightly lost on MR serious, you were giving the low down on the football like you gave the Low down on your mate jimmy and you were way off the mark so might be worth having a bet on one of the African teams :)

:-0

whats happening with the sponsors donations? are we having fastest goal, most bookings etc?

Hmmm.... Brazil badges now eh? :rolleyes)

If they win you should send the money to an orphanage in Rio :RpS_thumbup:

whats happening with the sponsors donations? are we having fastest goal, most bookings etc?

Hi mate - will put the prizes up on the thread tomorrow at some point. Probably 8 prizes in all to be spread across various categories including the winner of course (which I think you will be particularly interested in hahal!)

Hi mate - will put the prizes up on the thread tomorrow at some point. Probably 8 prizes in all to be spread across various categories including the winner of course (which I think you will be particularly interested in hahal!) 

nice one :RpS_thumbup: makes all the games interesting then. you're the ideal sponsor :RpS_thumbup: i use your products all the time. bought some of your stuff through onestop just a week or two ago :RpS_thumbup: i use BG products most of the time as well and they've promised an ipad and i think there was some cups and things off danny

Hi all

Speedskim World Cup prizes list. Tried to keep it so engages everyone till the end...

Hope it all looks ok - and not too much work for anyone...:RpS_thumbup:

In the event of a tie with number of tournament yellow and red cards - these can be drawn out of a hat (or something) to find the winner..

Speedskim prizes World Cup 2014
EventPrize Description
1World Cup Winning TeamSpeedskim website £150.00 voucher/coupon
Speedskim Polo shirt
Plus Official 2014 Brazil home shirt (adult or kids size)
2Second placeSpeedskim website £75.00 voucher/coupon
Plus Speedskim Polo shirt
Final stats of tournament
3Most yellow cards of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 600
4Most red cards of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200
5Fastest goal of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200 Plus Brazil ‘Prestige’ Football – Size 5
6Golden boot awardEngland official 2014 home shirt (adult or kids size)
7First own goal of tournamentSpeedskim mug
8Team with most goals againstSpeedskim Polo shirt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.